80y'5 9@1132y

• Thread starter Boffin
  • 38 comments
Australia
Australia
A showcase of the works of 80Y 2C2 from past to present

Yes, finally, after much talk, I have started a gallery showcasing work from GT4 and Tourist trophy.

We'll start off with Genesis. In the beginning, there was a Honda competition...

Got inspiration but don't know how to make it happen? Here is where you can ask the questions

Last edited:
I've got a request. Toyota GTone TSO20. Any track you want. Try to make it look like God's car. Go wild and crazy with editing(not too wild, you'll spoil the car). Think you're up to it?

All I do is wild and crazy....I have to tone myself down for competitions sake. It might have to look like the devil's car as I only have the carbon black one. I got to do a few things concerning GTP...so it'll be in a little while.

Thanks also to Swiss.

This was for a scenery competition. It won 1st prize. PMC rules.

This is a shot I took for a drift competition. PMC rules. Stay tuned, I hope to do variations of this one.

This is my first attemp at a clean up, but since it didn't conform to the rules, the variation below was used. It was 43deg.C while I did this and I think the effects show this.

Two SVTs at Seattle.

SVT for CCCL competition.

My entry for the PMC tournament.

An entry for an American car unedited.

The Renaults

Last edited:
You already made some interesting shots since you´re here. That NSX is really something 👍
The scenery picture is also other of my favourites from you, and the drift Silvia is quite cool 👍

Way to go buddy:)

The new update is just perfect: A nice scenery shot, some realistic pics and some pics showing cars being driven fast :) Well done! ;)

that clio has a lot riding on it, in terms of future progress with the editting part of things. keep this up!

Phew!!! so many new faces around here! When I was active back in the day, I always made a point of commenting in everyone's gallery that was listed on the first page. No matter who they, were, they got a friendly comment from me, and so will you! 👍

I've seen some of your images in the comps, and I have been impressed by your different approach to what you present. There is great creativity and passion in your images, I particularly like the NSX shot at the top, its so different from what we are used to around here, kind of like a spring duster wiping away the old cob webs! 👍

The Shibuya shot is very nice as is the drifting Silvia. I like your blurs too, they kind of remind me of my own experimental attempts at trying something different. 👍

keep taking shot's in your way, forget about the current trends, and I'm sure you will place your mark here as one of the most creative! 👍

THANKS MAGBURNER!👍
I try do do my own thing and always strive for creating that sensation of speed.

Thanks also to TVR&Ferrari_Fan:)

PJ - YES ALRIGHT it's coming in the new update.

Hey mate, Great pics right from the opening shot to the scenery pic . Love the shot of the old Vette, a perfect backdrop for a Classic car.

:) NICE WORK....

thanks!

I been meaning to work on that one because it was an unedited shot. The colours one can extract from the water are amazing with the right brightness/contrast.

haha...thanks for the interest. No, I didn't forget about it - my internet went down to dial up speed and I couldn't be bothered waiting all the time to look at people's entries - I I sorta left the GT4 section of this forum alone.....but I'm back now! More images on their way:tup:

Ok, this gallery hasn't exactly been a hive of activity - all down to me of course - so I shall post the charger and some variations of the S15 drift car I promised.

CHAJA POWA!!!

Another, more substantial update is on the way, when work allows time.

Last edited:
First of all, welcome back, 80Y 2C2 :) And second: Nice update.. I already commented the Charger in the photomode galleries, but what really is interesting are the Silvia Shots.. Looks quite interesting what you did to the car.. The first shot is awesome.. I like the blur, same with the second shot.. I like it, because it's black & white.. And the other two shots are special for themselves which I really enjoy looking at 👍 :cheers:

Second and Last shot of the Silvia are very nice. Good to see some different takes on it. I'm looking forward to your next update.

thanks guys 👍

I've been working on how to tilt shift (which is harder than you think in GIMP because it's taken me three months to find the layer pallet) but now what I need it to figure out how to fade in another layer....so I can have headlights. I've been trying to do it for ages now and nothing's worked.

anyway, I'll keep motoring on.:)

Your artistry is impressive.
Keep the background to relate the speed of the car to something, as the B&W shows.
My fav is the 2 Renaults, awesome colour density and contrast:tup:

I did those last two where I got rid of the background because they almost look like splashes of colour...(maybe:lol:)

Wow... Im impressed... looks like youre not just creative with words but also pictures.. :) Keep up the good work... going to come by here more often to see what you got on offer! 👍 and if you do requests, Mines R34 please... have not seen pics of that one anywhere yet, its not THAT ugly is it??... maybe IM not looking hard enough :D Keep up the good work!!

Wow... Im impressed... looks like youre not just creative with words but also pictures.. :) Keep up the good work... going to come by here more often to see what you got on offer! 👍 and if you do requests, Mines R34 please... have not seen pics of that one anywhere yet, its not THAT ugly is it??... maybe IM not looking hard enough :D Keep up the good work!!

Hey, your right about that come to think of it - I'll see what I can do - I don't even think I have it in GT4 (Shock Horror!)

Thanks Balang:tup:

EDIT: Now that I think of it, Swiss Legend has done a few Mines pics

Last edited:
Back