83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,358 views
Challenged accepted. I like the shirt!
 
Since it is the conclusion of the race. I missed the first 20 minutes due to shopping and then watched the race till the sunrise in France (with a few pit stops for bathroom of course). Watched the last 3 hours of the race to finish.
 
Cameras at the ready for the finish...
 
And the tire skids represent the Audi logo according to FS2.

Someone posted the Audi video of them doing burns out in front of the Porsche factory, saying welcome back I believe.
 
Top 3 in LM P2 are all on the same lap, great effort.
 
Man, them porsches sound like trains when they downshift
 
Come on Porsche and Corvette!!!

#17 and #19 side by side.
 
Wow Hulkenberg is crawling around the track right now lol
 
Back