83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,355 views
Toyota looks so slow on the exit on the corners and that Nissan :lol: there was LMP2 cars almost running into the back of it at the bottom of Dunlop.
 
Toyota looks so slow on the exit on the corners and that Nissan :lol: there was LMP2 cars almost running into the back of it at the bottom of Dunlop.

It was probably Strakka or KCMG.
 
I'm going to sound like an idiot but I'm in the US... Are you guys watching this on eurosport or is it on a stream??
 
Yeah, I wanted to be there this weekend but had to pick up a summer semester at uni...
 
I'm going to sound like an idiot but I'm in the US... Are you guys watching this on eurosport or is it on a stream??
You can access the official stream here. At the exchange rates we had yesterday, it cost me $11.33. I hear it's good... though I haven't seen it yet. :(
 
You can access the official stream here. At the exchange rates we had yesterday, it cost me $11.33. I hear it's good... though I haven't seen it yet. :(
Gah.... Thanks...

Last year I paid whatever it was for it on my iPad, only to figure out we had an "unexpected" vacation planned... So I couldn't watch it on the cruise..
 
I'm not sure that flying to Le Mans is one of his options.
Oh it is, it's just getting from the airport to tet (or where-ever it looked like he was) is the problem....
 
Ive got a better view



The Nissan went slower through the corner than the GTE cars did :lol:

All 3 Porsches on the top 3 spots for the race. If they don't have car problems, then Porsche should win this thing
 
As for people watching it in the US, I used the app and bought the $9.99 coverage, so I'll be able to watch it, at least between work times.

Shortly after buying access I was checking out the different cameras during today's runs and clicked to the Aston Martin art car to see it not take the first chicane on the Mulsanne Straight and instead slowly go around the barricades. I don't know if he had a problem or just missed the braking point. My first thought was he looked at the hood. Anyway, the app is a good option for those of us without tv coverage, but sadly it'll be without the #63 Corvette.
 
Really sad to hear about the Corvette crash. Damn shame.

On an unrelated note...

 
I cannot find a video of the pole lap anywhere. Bah!
 

What a gruesome impact into the guardrail and concrete barrier.
 
Really bummed about the #63 Vette. I thought they got 3rd last year, so I was hoping they could win the class this year Shame to see them withdraw the car. Here's to the #64!

Any word on what actually broke? Looked like the steering went but I've been hearing the throttle was hung. Really can't tell from the onboard videos.
 
Have any of the Ferrari drivers caused crashes yet?
What we've all been waiting for really....


As for people watching it in the US, I used the app and bought the $9.99 coverage, so I'll be able to watch it, at least between work times.

Shortly after buying access I was checking out the different cameras during today's runs and clicked to the Aston Martin art car to see it not take the first chicane on the Mulsanne Straight and instead slowly go around the barricades. I don't know if he had a problem or just missed the braking point. My first thought was he looked at the hood. Anyway, the app is a good option for those of us without tv coverage, but sadly it'll be without the #63 Corvette.
It's on fox sports 2 and fox sports (depending on your tv carrier and programs) but normally fox sports will do a live stream with Corvette... Not so sure how that's gonna go down now after the accident..
 
What we've all been waiting for really....



It's on fox sports 2 and fox sports (depending on your tv carrier and programs) but normally fox sports will do a live stream with Corvette... Not so sure how that's gonna go down now after the accident..

I'm sure they'll still do it, it'll just be on the 64 car now.
 
Wait....you the #63 IS OUT OF LE MANS?! I thought people meant they were out of Qualiy....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :odd: :scared: :(
 
Back