83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,361 views
Seems the Rebellion didn't hit it..
 
Safety car...time for breakfast.
 
Well, it wouldn't be a Le Mans race without a car on fire. So at least we got that out of the way early.
 
Maybe there wasn't contact...

Quite the engine failure if that were the case. I mean, it basically exploded. If it were the case it sucks the Rebellion was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
 
Porsche on fire! Hit by Rebellion it seems.
Looks like there were two separate incidents. The Porsche seems to have turned around on its own oil while the Rebellion made contact with another LMP that made it across the gravel trap.
 
Seems the Rebellion didn't hit it..

Some say that Strakka made contact with the Rebellion, and then the Strakka plowed into the Porsche... Or am I viewing it in the wrong way?
 
Big break for Toyota but depends on which of the 3? Safety cars at Le Mans
 
It looks like the Porsche dropped a load of oil which ignited then the Strakka lost control on the oil and hit the poor Rebellion, then the Corvette went off on the oil too but survived.
 
Gone for a minute and suddently all kind of things happen on track :irked:
 
Is Rebellion out now? good that the driver was safe.
The disappointement in those mechanics eye.
 
Thought I saw a couple of LMPs going around the barriers on the chicane's escape road too.

I will also say I too love the R8 safety car.
 
Furthest distance ever for Le Mans will not happen with this Safety Car.
 
Rebellion going again, SMP to pit.
 
It looks like the Porsche dropped a load of oil which ignited then the Strakka lost control on the oil and hit the poor Rebellion, then the Corvette went off on the oil too but survived.

It doesn't look like the Strakka suffered any damage, it was a close call.
 
Is Rebellion out now? good that the driver was safe.
The disappointement in those mechanics eye.
No, untill the driver stays inside he can drive when they put him on the road again.
 
Is Rebellion out now? good that the driver was safe.
The disappointement in those mechanics eye.
I think he'll be allowed to get back in and drag it back to the pits if he stays within 15m of the crane recovering it.
 
:drool: DO WANT in GT6/7!
 

Attachments

  • Audi Safety Car.png
    Audi Safety Car.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 72
Glad to see he managed to get out of there quickly. First full course yellow just past the 1 hour mark. Didn't see which car that the Rebellion car clipped.
 
Who's driving the #22 Nismo right now? I was watching the live stream before the yellow and he was doing pretty well.
 
It doesn't look like the Strakka suffered any damage, it was a close call.

It didn't? I thought that it made contact with the Rebellion... If that is true, thank god.

Meanwhile, some Portuguese person commented in the local Eurosport Facebook page that "whoever made the new LMP2 regulations was sleeping on the job"... I laughed. :lol:
 
It didn't? I thought that it made contact with the Rebellion... If that is true, thank god.

Meanwhile, some Portuguese person commented in the local Facebook page that "whoever made the new LMP2 regulations was sleeping on the job"... I laughed. :lol:
He deserves a cookie. :lol:
 
Back