86 Trophy (SkengD WINS!!!)Finished 

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 140 comments
Silverstone International Circuit_1.jpg
Some photos, I hope you like them.
Silverstone International Circuit_2.jpg
Silverstone International Circuit_3.jpg
Silverstone International Circuit_4.jpg

Just reading you original post again, are you setting Tuning to prohibited for the lobby? Because I believe this then does not allow any changes to the stock adjustable suspension?

I guess you may have already explored this in the pre-season race, but thought i would ask to know either way!

I think 10 laps of Suzuka East is too long, compared to the other races. What do you think?

I run 45+ minute races every weekend with a 15min quali beforehand, and sometimes THIS is too short!...:irked: So my personal feeling is, 10 laps of a short 1min+ circuit is too few! Such a short race does not allow you to get into a rythem, or recover from a mistake!

But, i've known this from the start, and i'm not expecting you to change to suit my preference, as others may disagree as well. So, if thats what you want to run then thats what it is, and i'm fine with it. 👍

💡 I would suggest either setting them all to 10 laps, or decide on a duration of time (mins), establish from your own testing how quickly you can run a lap, and then setting the quantity of laps to achieve your duration of time.

Sorry for the long reply (computer issues).

To answer the questions and respond.

1. I didn't know there was a no tuning option (dumb me :lol:). I'll experiment with it soon.
2. If 10 laps is enough for a "mini-series" than every race will be 10 laps.

On another note, Vision GT is now Club GT Racing.

Last edited:
IDEA: Maybe we should involve a dc policy.

When someone dc from the race, they got 3 or 5 min to come in and say dc. If they do then they get half points of there positions (example: If the person in 1st dc, he gets 50 points) don't worry the eventual winner will still get full 1st points.

Is this a good idea.

The room setting will have no tuning switched on. However, there is a glitch that forces you to check your setting before you can go in, so remember that.

Last edited:
check your settings for what??? Is this what I have mentioned in that, if you make any adjustments to stock settings!

Hmmm..... Seems like Reshy boy has a good series here. The 86 Racecar also looks like quite the well balanced machine.

Hmmm..... Seems like Reshy boy has a good series here. The 86 Racecar also looks like quite the well balanced machine.
:P.

Room Open
Room Number: 1472 6118 3830 2746 8479
Remember: Once you enter the Room go into Settings check the settings then get out of Settings (there is a glitch that prevents you from entering without going into settings).

I'm a little frustrated with that lobby, as it seemed to be glitched or something..

Apparently there were 2 guys in the wrong car; a Volkswagen Scirocco and a Ford GT. Those cars were sat on the start/finish line the first 2 laps, and I crashed into them and it ruined my race. Everyone else seemed to have steamed through them as if they weren't there.

Must just be your internet because everyone else was fine.

It was a great race, the track proved to be a challange for us all. Congrats Jack on being consistant and quick 👍.

GT6's online can be more chaotic than Florida and Jersey combined.

Atleast that's what I've heard.

I'm a little frustrated with that lobby, as it seemed to be glitched or something..

Apparently there were 2 guys in the wrong car; a Volkswagen Scirocco and a Ford GT. Those cars were sat on the start/finish line the first 2 laps, and I crashed into them and it ruined my race. Everyone else seemed to have steamed through them as if they weren't there.

Aw damn man, that sucks! You were running in 3rd, right? ):

And cheers Resh! Skeng was definitely quicker than me, I started putting in 58s and he was just constantly catching up. Absolutely nerve-racking, but fantastic racing! Really looking forwards to Brands! :)

That's the oddest thing i've ever heard, wish you could've saved the replay.

Back