#9 Satin Blue X2010 (Zero Mile) Toyota GT ONE (Zero Mile) Bently Speed 8 (Zero Mile)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fair Trader
  • 10 comments
  • 1,038 views
Messages
523
Messages
PM me if you need to know
Hi I have a slot available to trade with today,

#9 Satin Blue X2010, 0 miles,
Toyota GT ONE, 0 miles,
Bently Speed 8, 0 miles,


Make some offers 👍
 
you have any more ? I'm also looking to trade tonight
 
RUF BTR for Speed 8.
 
Hi I have a slot available to trade with today,

#9 Satin Blue X2010, 0 miles,
Toyota GT ONE, 0 miles,
Bently Speed 8, 0 miles,


Make some offers 👍

Do you have satin blue paint still?
 
787B 0 miles for Bently Speed 8, 0 miles ? Can trade after 7:00pm est tonight.
 
you have any more ? I'm also looking to trade tonight

Take a look at my garage link in my sig, loads of cars in there but cant trade any of them slots till tomorrow..
 
I have almost all the X1's with 0 miles as well
 
Any one want to do a trade, im going off line in 20 mins..
 
Nismo GT-R LM road going version for the X1
 
Back