W wiss.mj Messages 145 Mar 27, 2006 #1 GNX V6 Turbo Swap + N2O WoW That's fast http://media.putfile.com/9secmetro Hope it's not a repost if yes Plz delete it
GNX V6 Turbo Swap + N2O WoW That's fast http://media.putfile.com/9secmetro Hope it's not a repost if yes Plz delete it
DQuaN Goat of the Year Premium Messages 12,299 Ealing-London Mar 27, 2006 #2 Oh man. The 9sec Geo Metro is soooo old!
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama Mar 28, 2006 #4 Probably because the front wheels are big and the rear wheels are tucked way under the body...
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Mar 28, 2006 #5 It was more because I didn't really notice any tiresmoke from the rear of the vehicle, which I would assume make it a FWD. But, it's all grood.
It was more because I didn't really notice any tiresmoke from the rear of the vehicle, which I would assume make it a FWD. But, it's all grood.
JCE Messages 6,769 Little Elm, TX Messages JCE3000GT Mar 28, 2006 #6 Yea it's fast but it still begs the question of ... "why".
Vonie Messages 3,879 Messages thevonsteinery Mar 28, 2006 #7 I would not trust my ass in a Metro at 142mph.
O Otkn Messages 4 Mar 28, 2006 #9 Vonie I would not trust my ass in a Metro at 142mph. Click to expand... my thoughts exactly
Holdenhsvgtsr Messages 9,089 Scotland Mar 28, 2006 #10 JCE3000GT Yea it's fast but it still begs the question of ... "why". Click to expand... why not
BMWteamPTG Messages 845 Mar 28, 2006 #11 Vonie I would not trust my ass in a Metro at 142mph. Click to expand... im with you there my friend. i barely trusted one with me and my dad going down the road, regardless of 142 mph... we rarely broke 60 lol
Vonie I would not trust my ass in a Metro at 142mph. Click to expand... im with you there my friend. i barely trusted one with me and my dad going down the road, regardless of 142 mph... we rarely broke 60 lol