90s FIA GT season 2 complete! Season 3 coming soon...

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 920 comments
  • 49,600 views

What time and day would the races suit you?


  • Total voters
    38
Room going up in 20minutes... stay tuned to the OP and page 12 for the room #!
 
Room is now open here 1472-6118-3744-3753-2298
 
I guess were not doing this round with the lack of entries.
 
sorry mate, couldn't get home from work in time,
 
Sorry, I got stuck in a family dinner. :yuck:
 
ADR/ADR_XTOTAL/Matteo/NOMAD DIABLO GT1/Eastern US
 
Great series this is. Just wish everyone that signed up would show up.
 
I saw u guys race and i want to join because of my interest in 90's gt and the fun racing ADR/ADR_XTOTAL/Matteo/NOMAD DIABLO GT1/Eastern US
 
ADR
ADR/ADR_XTOTAL/Matteo/NOMAD DIABLO GT1/Eastern US

I'll add you to the list. Will you do Monday and Sunday? We really need people who can race Mondays.
 
I was unfortunately unable to make it back in time on Sunday
 
No problem. Will anyone have a problem racing this Sunday?
 
I might actually make a Sunday race this time. I'll probably get off of work early because it's going to be in the low 40s this weekend more than likely.
 
Cool. I'll be there. Just making sure people aren't too busy with the holidays Remember, Sunday's round is Motegi so you'll need to have that dlc. I'm also looking for someone with stealth models- preferably the Audi R10 and Mazda 787B. PM if you have them please! I'll also have the points table up in the 2nd OP in the next couple of days.

LIST FOR MOTEGI

GT1


1. freshseth83/ Mercedes CLK LM
2. shinshiki/ McLaren F1 GTR
3. Fran1001/ McLaren F1 GTR
4.
5.


GTS

1. Scanny_Flick/ Nissan GTR LM
2. Ferrari_Dude/ Honda NSX LM
3.
4.
5.

6.
​
 
Last edited:
I'm not going to be able to make Monday's race, as its christmas day tuesday for me,
 
Is it possible to to do both races for each series this coming Sunday, if enough people are cool with that? I imagine I'll be doing some last minute Christmas shopping all day next Monday.
 
I have another race after this so I don't think it'll be possible. We always seem to struggle getting people to show up on time anyway so I imagine if things don't change we'll be lucky to finish by 4pm.
 
well I could possibly do the sunday race, if its the same time as the monday race,
 
Wont work. The room opens ~2pm eastern that saves room for people on the west coast who don't want to wake up super early on Sundays. I think that time is around 6am in eastern Australia. If i made it later I couldnt partake in my own series.
 
I'll most likely be racing on Sunday, that is if enough people decide to show up.
 
We have an extra sign-up so we should meet the quota. I hope people keep their commitments too. I'll update the SSR5 results and try to get a table for the points tomorrow.
 
That's cool mate, hence why I can't commit to sunday's,
 
Too bad its so early for you. Hope you can make mondays race. If its too close to x-mas we can put it off a week. Give me feedback, guys.
 
I am free this sunday, however I will have to try and get motegi, do not have it yet. :(
I cannot race mondays as it is 1 am for me.
 
Definitely get Motegi, it's a great track! You get 3 layouts plus the oval. Well worth it IMO.
 
Just to be sure, I get a 10kg penalty for the next race, right?
 
15kg because you were 2nd in our GT1 class.
 
Race day is fast approaching, need more confirmations for Motegi guys, please!
 
15kg because you were 2nd in our GT1 class.

k, thx for confirmation. btw, I think I won't be able to do tomorrow, sry. A lot of pre-Christmas stuff to do…
I will get back to you tomorrow.:indiff:
 
Ok, thanks anyway. If you do get time just show up!
 
Back