90s FIA GT season 2 complete! Season 3 coming soon...

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 920 comments
  • 49,600 views

What time and day would the races suit you?


  • Total voters
    38
I'll add you, but you may be reserve for now unless you can race on the vote winning day/time.
 
When are we getting this season going Seth? Team Nissan has a winning season 1 to hold up too. :)
 
As soon as we get a little more interest. I'm waiting on a few more people to confirm they're interested still, then whatever the votes say we'll see what we can do to accommodate the majority.
 
If anyone is up for practice, tomorrow I'll be able to race for a while early in the evening.
 
I like the idea of a double series. If I get you right, that would mean the same cars, but there would be say a Sunday points championship and a Monday points championship.
 
That's what I mean. And you can participate in both if you'd like.
 
That's what I mean. And you can participate in both if you'd like.

It would all be time slot dependent on my participation.
 
That goes for anyone and everyone signed up. If you can't partake in Monday nights races, you can race on Sunday afternoons. Or you can do both.
 
Practice room open- 1472-4711-0510-9355-4354
 
Freshly , as per our chat , Sunday is best for me.

This season I wish to race the Zonda LM
 
I got you signed up. I hope you can partake in Sunday and Monday.
 
flamingtext_22758190005359617.png



Sign ups for Sunday afternoon (2pm eastern 7pm GMT) and/or Monday evening (7pm eastern 12am GMT)

PSN/ GTP ID/ NAME/ CAR/ TIME ZONE/ Sunday & or Monday

Class-Banners-Small-GT1.png


GT1 Sign-ups

1. freshseth83/ freshseth83/ Seth/ Mercedes Benz CLK-LM/ -8 GMT/ Sunday and Monday
2. shinshiki/ shinshiki204/ Brandon/ McLaren F1 GTR/ -5 GMT/ Sunday and Monday
3. Pluxtheduck/ Pluxtheduck/ Plux/ McLaren F1 GTR/ -0 GMT/ Sunday
4. Fran1001/ franko1002/ Fran/ McLaren F1 GTR/ +1 GMT/ Sunday
5. T-n-T-2000/ RodeRunner1967/ Tyson/ Nissan R390 GT1/ -8 GMT/ Sunday and Monday
6. unrealanthony/ unrealanthony/ Anthony/ Nissan R390 GT1/ ?GMT/ Sunday ?
7. TDZ_Dave/ TDZ-4-12-14-88/ Dave/ Mercedes Benz CLK-LM/ ?GMT/ Monday?

Class-Banners-Small-GTS.png


GTS Sign-ups

1. guto013/ I Am Yellow/ Carlos/ Dodge Viper GTS-R/ GMT -3/ Sunday and Monday
2. Ferraridude308/ Ferraridude308/ (Name?)/ Jaguar XJ220 LM/ Mountain -7 GMT/ Sunday
3. Skeletor27/ Skeletor27/ Jeff/ Chevy Corvette C5-R/ -8 GMT/ Monday
4. llFERll/ FERGT2690/ FER/ Honda NSX-R Prototype LM/ -5 GMT/ Sunday and Monday
5. ADR_Freak/ FreakfromADR/ ADR/ Corvette C5.R/ -8 GMT/ Monday
6. Scanny_Flick/ Scanny_Flick / Geoff / Nissan GTR Concept LM / GMT -0 / Sunday and Monday
7. ZovoVanBasten/ ZovomirVanBasten/ Chris/ Dodge Viper GTS-R/ GMT+0/ Monday
8. LlydNHrry/ LlydNHrry/ Doug/ Nissan GTR Concept LM/ -6 GMT/ Monday
9. Izzyracer97/ no_bull_racin97/ Ian/ Pagani Zonda LM/ -5 GMT/ Monday
10. WilliamsRCN92/ W1NNER101/ Mark Dvorak/ Panoz Esperante GTR-1/ GMT?/ Monday
​
 
Last edited:
1. freshseth83/ freshseth83/ Seth/ Mercedes Benz CLK-LM/ Sunday and Monday
2. guto013/ I Am Yellow/ Carlos/ Dodge Viper/ GMT -3/ Sunday
 
Thank you. See you sunday.
 
Well I can make either day, but I'd only like to commit to one. So I'll wait and see wich day hosts the bigger gt1 field before making my final decision. Also I'll still be running the R390.
 
I'm racing in both, so I hope you can too. The voting is basically done. There doesn't seem to be more interest coming. So I'm starting preseason next week (this Sunday and coming Monday).
 
If there's not enough interest on Monday races I can make them too.
 
I'd prefer it if you could do both, honestly! That'd be great. If you want to use a different car for the two days, you can do that too.
 
cnd01/cnd01/con/Mercedes CLK/Monday
 
shinshiki/shinshiki204/Brandon/McLaren/Monday
 
Skeletor27/Skeletor27/Jeff/Corvette C5-R/Pacific Standard (-8 UTC, GMT, Zulu, or whatever it is these days)/Monday
 
llFERll/ FERGT2690/ FER/ Honda NSX-R LM/ Eastern -5 GMT/ Sunday

So the first race will be this Sunday 19th?
 
We'll do a preseason race to get things together, get people used to running with eachother.
 
Sorry but I wont make today's race as it clashes with the grand prix and a different series I race in, Monday's race is too late for me but I might make next Sunday's race.
 
I can be titular if iceandspice gonna be reserve!!
 
Preseason postponed until tomorrow due to F1 @Austin.
 
I think I'll be on the Monday series as well. I usually go to bed by 7 PM EST (here it is 10 PM), but I'll be on vacation from school in two weeks until late February, so I'll be able to make it, at least for some time.
 
I think I'll be on the Monday series as well. I usually go to bed by 7 PM EST (here it is 10 PM), but I'll be on vacation from school in two weeks until late February, so I'll be able to make it, at least for some time.

GREAT! I'll put you down for both of them. Same car?
 
Back