996rick's liveries

• Thread starter 996rick
  • 49 comments
United States
Chicago
gt7_996rick
Welcome to 996rick's Livery Gallery

As an OG GT1 player, but new to modern GT, the livery editor has been the most pleasant surprise for me. I've been blown away by the work on here. I guess it's time to make my own thread to drop in things as I make them.

Cheers! :cheers:

Let's begin with the first livery I made when getting the game & PS5 earlier this month. My 5 year old is obsessed with "light blue" and made sure my first car was so. In poking around, I found a nice blue paint, and that the GoPro logo had similar colors. I got carried away and this ended up being my first livery. I almost used this for the Stripes contest, but ended up making a different more stripe-centric concept for that.

full

GoPro Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept (stealth model)

Download here:
full

full

full

full

Last edited:
full

Haribo Goldbaren Porsche 911 RSR

Here's a take on a reborn Haribo Porsche 911 RSR. Historically these cars were all black, but my kid is obsessed with the gold packaged Gold Bears. So for me, the car should be metallic gold + red.

Download here:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
full

BMW M4 Gr.4 Art Car

I needed something for my Gr.4 M4 and thought recreating an art car from the past would be a fun challenge. I landed on the 1975 Alexander Calder design, worn by the BMW 3.0 CSL that ran at LeMans. I'm still new to curves and organic shape-making in the editor, so this was a good design to practice with.

Download here:
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
full

Martini Ferrari 458 Italia GT3

It seems like there's been very little Ferrari + Martini collaboration over the years, so here’s my take on the two Italian icons joining forces for LeMans.

Download here:
full

full

full

Last edited:
full

Chicago Fire Corvette C7R – LEC #03 entry

Created for the 3rd livery competition here (Sports teams), I chose my local MLS team: Chicago Fire Football Club. I combined their home & away kits into one vehicle from front to back, with some Chicago motif here & there (like the hood stripe). Their sponsors are prominent on the vehicle, with the team branding secondary.

I was very surprised when this got 2nd, so thank you very much for the support :)

Download here:
full

full

full

Last edited:
full

Subaru Reverse Rally BRZ & WRXs

Since the AWD are so popular in Sport Mode, I've spent time in both Gr.3 and Gr.4 WRXs and needed a livery for them. Additionally, I just love the look of the Gr.3 BRZ. So I reversed the blue/yellow Subaru rally livery for my fleet of Subies.

Download BRZ here on gran-turismo.com
Download WRX Gr.3 here on gran-turismo.com
Download WRX Gr.4 here on gran-turismo.com

full

full

full

Last edited:
full

2022 Pikes Peak Cayman GT4

As an avid Spike's Car Radio podcast listener, I had to throw together Jonny Lieberman's Pikes Peak car for this year's run, the 100th Pikes Peak. Finding some of the more obscure logos and… graphics… was a fun challenge.

Download here:
full

full

full

Last edited:
full

Carrera Cup North America #9 and #12

I found and watched some of the Carrera Cup here in the states so I've begun putting together some cars from the series… and also using the base as a template for some original work. Here's the first and second. The #9 Shell won the race I watched, and looks cool, so it's the first I made. From there, the rather spartan #12 of Leh Keen was quick to make, so I whipped it up as well.

Download here:
full

full

full

Last edited:
full

Toyota FT-1 Gr.3 Retro TRD

I've been wanting to do a retro TRD livery, but it didn't click until I started playing with stripes on the Gr.3 FT-1. The unusual lines of the car made certain areas a real challenge but I'm happy with the result.

Download here:

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
full

OKX AMG GT Black Series

For GT7 Livery Editor Competition #06, I chose OKX, the crypto exchange, that's on the McLaren team's Formula 1 car. Their logo lent itself to turning it into a grid + pattern to play with.

Stenciled blue OKX pattern over blue chrome + orange/pink gradients. Rest of the sponsors based off of the Haupt Racing AMG GT cars.

Download here:

full

full

full

Latest Posts

Back