A big problem with the recent update 1.12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Asheru
  • 4 comments
  • 1,810 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
England
England
Messages
SJDFOX
I tried updating GT6 however my PS3 froze during the in game update had 6 minutes left. when I restarted my PS3 I went back on GT6 to try do the in game update but it kept giving me errors, I deleted the GT6 updates to try and solve this but now I cant even update the game. When I try to update GT6 my PS3 restarts. Can this be fixed? If not, i'm staying on rFactor.
 
I have the same problem. My little boy at home went to the Playstation and while downloading update he push the on/off buttom. And now when i try to update i only get this ---> An error occurred during installation. What to do? Can some nice member help me. Or must i start all over again? :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back