A Club for +25s (Fully Sanctioned events EU + USA) @2Old2Play.com

• Thread starter CProRacing
  • 35 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
CProRacing
CProRacing
Hi all!

My name is CProRacing and I come from the land of Forza in peace.

I joint run a group called 2Old4Forza over at 2old2play.com a website for gamers over 25 Years of Age.

Although we are mostly a Forza club we have a lot of members who play Gran Turismo 6.

Given the fun that is Forza 5 we have more members everyday who are picking up GT6.

We currently have over 100 active members.

If you would like to join please visit www.2old2play.com but please bare in mind you must be over 25 years old to join.

Cheers

CProRacing

Last edited:
One last thing we are a semi Serious racing club so do have dedicated stewards etc.

We currently host 9 events per week at all times of the day as we are abouta 50/50 split on USA chaps and EU chaps.

If you want to race just sign up to 2old2play.com and post in the New In Town Forum. I will be able to pick you up from there.

One last last thing the site has over 27,000 members so may seem very very confusing at first but just post in the New In Town Forum and I can help.

Also if you need help you can PM me over there. My tag is CProRacing

Cheers

Last edited:
Been with the group for almost a year and have enjoyed every minute of it. Has really helped make the game very enjoyable.

Cheers lads.

I forgot to mention one you sign up each application is manually checked so it may take a day or two before your account is verified.

If your having issues just post here and we can help :)

Been racing with the guys at 2old4forza for a few years now it's the only reason I still play forza. Great fun and great guys. Looking forward to gt6

Great bunch of guys over at 2O4F - they provide lots of help with tunes, liveries and driving skills. run many events, both casual and more serious, leading to lots of good close racing whether you are a hare or a tortoise; I'm in the latter group :D

Hey guys, this is "lordsnowden" from 2old2play (and 2old4forza)

Great group! My psn is "thelordsnowden"

I'm not usually online until late evenings on the west coast. Hopefully I'll be able to race with y'all at some point on GT6.

Great guys over at 2Old4Forza. I have been fortunate to run with them since 2011. GT6 and Forza 5 have breathed new life into the group.

Our weekly GT5 event is moving to GT6 starting this week. This is a long standing weekly event Parcells has been running and with some new faces joining the series, it looks to be even better.

As always, if any of you who are over the age of 25 and are interested, we would love to have you join in the fun.

Could you please tell me at what time your EU division is usually racing? I'm very interested in joining a euro-based club, but being from Russia, I rarely fit even with Western Europe based clubs, let alone NA ones.

I had a look at the page, but there doesn't seem to be any GT related activity... Or do you need to sign up and join the 2old4Forza group in order to see it?

Dimontez - Here is a link to our current race schedule. As you can see we only have the one weekly scheduled event right now but there are discussions of new weekly events happening soon (including some EU friendly time slots). Although there is not much scheduled right now, you can see the typical timeslots we usually run. I would expect to see 3-5 organized events each week for GT6 alone in the near future

Fryto - Yes, you will need to sign up at www.2old2play.com and post in the "New In Town" topic once you are activated (may take a day or two). We will then get you over to the 2O4F subforum.

Hope to see you guys there

The GT section of the club is private but is very active. We currently have over 30 active members.

We are not holding official events until January to give everyone the chance to build up some cr and track experience.

The only event running is a Thursday night fun night again to get on track experience.

As Gran Turismo is new to most of our event organisers this time will help us understand the game and what we can do.

Currently I'm so impressed with the options available to us and excited to get some official events going, but all our official events take time to create to ensure we cater to all skill levels.

All our Official Events are fully sanctioned so we feel it is important all our drivers understand the car physics and limitations of the game. This way we can have some good hard clean racing from the off.

Hope to see some of you on the track!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I joined 2O4F just over a year ago and I can honestly say I've never enjoyed racing so much! Looking forward to continuing the trend in GT6 with you all!!

Top Man! The best thing about our group is if there isn't anything you want to run just set something up. You then receive all the help you need to make it happen :)

We now have our first GT6 series announced. Our Scirocco Cup will be starting at the end of January. For more details sign up at 2old2play.com

Over the past several weeks, we have been testing out cars, locations and lobby settings for future events. We just recently announced our 3rd weekly series which will be starting up in a few weeks along with a couple track nights here and there. Here is our current schedule of events specific to GT6.

• Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 6 weeks starting 1/12/14 - Sundays @ 12:00 EST - 1 race each week lasting approx 40 mins + 8 min qualifying
    - This is currently full with 16 drivers however we do have space for alternates.
  • VW Scirocco Touring Car Cup - 10 weeks starting 1/17/14 - Fridays @ 22:00 GMT - 2 races each week lasting approx 25 mins each + 7 min qualifying
    - Signups still taking place!
  • Renault Sport Megan Trophy - 5 weeks starting 1/25/14 - Sundays @ 20:00 GMT - 1 race each week lasting approx 40 mins + 7 min qualifying
    - Signups still taking place!
  • Thursday night GT6 extravaganza - Ongoing weekly event - Thursdays @ 22:00 EST - 1.5 hours on voted tracks using the "One Make" car followed by 1.5 hours featuring the weeks pre-determined "spec car" and tracks
    - No sign up required but you must be a friend of 2O4F!
  • Thursday night "Track Night" - Ongoing weekly event - Thursdays @ 20:00 GMT - 2 hours on selected track where we cycle through PP values from 300 - 650 in 50 PP increments using any car from your garage that meets the PP requirements for that race.
    - No sign up required but you must be a friend of 2O4F!
As you can see, we are off an running with some great events with many more planned in the future. Although the 2O4F membership is approx 100 active members we are relatively new to GT6 with approx 30 active members from all over the globe.

As always, if you’re interested in good clean racing, helping each other and having a good time in an older (must be 25 or older) respectable community, feel free to head over to www.2old2Play.com and sign up and let us know you’re interested in joining 2old4GranTurismo in the “New in town” forum. We are always looking for new members to share some good banter and racing etiquette with. Hope to see you on the track.

Since we have more worthwhile choices in racing games on the consoles I thought I'd do a little video update for our little racing community. We are still like minded in enjoying motorsports whether your playing on the 360,ps3, or xbox one we have some pretty darn good choices in games to play imo. Hope you enjoy it, use 720p for best quality.

This past Sunday we held our first official 2Old2Play series race in GT6 as we kicked of the Mazda Roadster Touring Car Series at Monza.

Here are the official results after the first race. This week the series heads to Daytona 24hr Road Course. For complete results/standings - Click Here

1- GrimGrnninGhost
2- Jonnyfocus
3- Hu Fling Du
4- brntguy
5- SnappyDee
6- Parcells2
7- Xsitement
8- Zero7159
9- Wheels
10- OldRustyBelly
11- Steviegers
12- kurupt
13- Skiwi

As always, if you’re interested in good clean racing, helping each other and having a good time in an older (must be 25 or older) respectable community, feel free to head over to www.2old2Play.com and sign up and let us know you’re interested in joining 2old4GranTurismo in the “New in town” forum. We are always looking for new members to share some good banter and racing etiquette with. Hope to see you on the track.

Last Friday we kicked of the VW Scirocco Trouring Car series as we headed to Brands Hatch Indy with 11 drivers taking the track for the two scheduled races. Congrats to Kurupt CDN and MapoUK for the wins in what was some very interesting pit strategies. Well done guys!

For complete results/standings - Click Here

Back