Ok so im not one to play online, spent most of my GTS time on arcade mode.
Was wondering though:
Why do AI cars indicate then pull over when im trying to get passed them? Not lapping them either by the way
Do AI cars change their tyres in pit stops?
Ive looked at replays near the end of races and the HUD shows their tyres to be pretty worn like they haven't changed them at all. I've had to stop having tyre wear on to make more of a decent race. I do seem to be much quicker near the end of races when i have my fresh boots on
Was wondering though:
Why do AI cars indicate then pull over when im trying to get passed them? Not lapping them either by the way
Do AI cars change their tyres in pit stops?
Ive looked at replays near the end of races and the HUD shows their tyres to be pretty worn like they haven't changed them at all. I've had to stop having tyre wear on to make more of a decent race. I do seem to be much quicker near the end of races when i have my fresh boots on