a couple questions. :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter billawright
  • 11 comments
  • 878 views
Messages
5
is the Las Vegas Drag Strip the only drag track on GT4? Also does the audio of the car change based on what you have done? (Example: Exhaust upgrades, different Cams, Ported Heads etc etc) :)
 
ask again in 2 weeks, then all will be known.
accually no ones been able to play the finished game so no one knows yet.

b
 
On the drag stip will there be a tree, or is going to be like 3...2...1 GO!(which would be retarded)
 
In Las Vegas drag strip pics you can see the "tree".
 
billawright
is the Las Vegas Drag Strip the only drag track on GT4? Also does the audio of the car change based on what you have done? (Example: Exhaust upgrades, different Cams, Ported Heads etc etc) :)

However, in Gt3 (like in Gt2 ... and maybe in GT1) the output sound of the motor change if u put a different muffler. :)
 
z06camaro
On the drag stip will there be a tree, or is going to be like 3...2...1 GO!(which would be retarded)

The christmas tree is there but from the videos i've seen no staging, no burnouts just 3,2,1 floor it. The videos I have are old and PD might have changed things by now I hope.
 
There was a drag strip in GT2, correct? Was it possible to jump the gun? I think that would be interesting. You'd see a lot more realistic drag racing.
 
Well it would be nice to have the tree and the staging part, would make it all more real to me. But I really hope audio always change based on parts you put on. I mean come on WHO wouldn't love a lopey cam on a mean V8? :drool: :)
 
just because there is a tree modelled next to the track, doesn't mean its used.. or even if it is functional, that its not overridden by the normal 3-2-1-go business.
 
It would be pretty lame if it was just 3-2-1-Floor it, even though I'm not into drag racing it would be much better with staging etc.
 
Yeah because then you could include stuff like false starts and reaction times. :)
 
Back