A Crow Left of the MurderMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoSo
  • 21 comments
  • 1,235 views
Messages
158
I just got the new incubus album today. IMHO, it's a lot better than Morning View. "Sick Sad Little World" is an awesome song.

For those of you who own it or have listened to it, what do you think of this album?
 
I'm a huuuuuge Incubus fan so I picked it up the day it came out. :)

It's definitely an awesome cd. It seems to have a more gritty sound than than Morning View which seemed to be a very clean studio album. So far, Sick Sad Little World, Talk Shows on Mute, and Here In My Room are my favorite songs off it with Megalomaniac up there as well.
It gets the Ethix seal of approval. 👍



-Mark
 
Megalomaniac is an awesome song, if the rest of the songs are anywhere close too it, should be a great album!
 
dude i've been a hugh Incubus fan for years, god i love this album. they never release a bad one. i think Talk Shows On Mute and Made For TV Movie are the best songs. along with Sick, Sad, Little World. i love this album. it's got a new (live) kind of sound. it's great!!
 
i got this cd yesterday and i love it.the whole cd is amazing!my favourite songs are megalomaniac,agoraphobia, a crow left of the murder, and made for tv movie.i also got the new nickleback cd "the long road" and its also amazing, i suggest anyone who like rock to pick it up.
 
got it yesterday...sooooo good:D "Here In my room" "Megalomaniac" "Agoraphobia" "Sick sad little world"
But the best is "A Crow Left of The Murder" IMO....the beginning ROCKS. Ethix was right the album does sound gritty, very appealing, sorta like they didn't clean it up or something...sounds awesome! A+:)
 
I bought it last week, I haven't had time to listen to it properly. Although get the version with the DVD on it, there are some funny short films featuring the band members. Wierd though, they were selling it for the same price as the Cd only version.
 
i got the version with the dvd too.i havent had time to watch it yet though, is it good
 
yea the DVD's pretty cool. nothing too special. 4 videos. but it's pretty cool. some live songs from Lolla, a charity help they did in San Fransico (the bridge school or somethin) a reinactment of brandon's accident, which is pretty comical. and one more, the making of ACLOTM. its cool
 
Hmmm, after reading all your posts, I might end up buying this
CD. Maybe this weekend.
 
I've changed my mind... this album is awesome!!!

Beware Criminal!
Megalomaniac
Agoraphobia
Talk shows on Mute
Sick sad little world
Pistola
Smile lines
Here in my room
Leech

Heck I like 'em all :D

Only problem I have is that I can only listen to it on cd walkman as my other half doesn't like it...which means I can't sing :irked:
 
haven't had time to check their new one out - is it really that good?
 
Pretty great reviews. I'm picking up the CD before my trip to Orlando on Saturday.
 
Got it, love it. C'mon, it's Incubus.
 
I downloaded tracks 1-11, and i don't really think it's all that great. It's a little too mellow for me. But they only had 3 weeks to make the album, so whatever.
 
I might check it out. However, I think they kinda went downhill a bit after "Science". I guess I just prefer the more agressive style.........


;)
 
Pistola: is the one with the crazy intro, Correct??
 
Originally posted by hanker
Pistola: is the one with the crazy intro, Correct??

Yeah, that rubber-against-rubber sound.
 
Back