a Day in the Life of John, episode 11

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 21 comments
  • 1,024 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
haloaditlojgx1.jpg
 
That was eloquent and thought provoking.
 
loading has bloods.
 
Is that a yacht he's holding?
 
Yeah. Why is he holding Noah's ark by his groin? Isn't there some sort of law against that?
 
That's so not believable!!!



Everyone knows 360's break when you tilt them :D
 
:lol: Awesome.
 
Class sn00p, Class !... Made me smile..
 
Awesome! I missed these.
 
lol good episode.
 
That seems like more than a day to me
emotcolbertut2.gif


Entertaining nevertheless.
 
Wow. Just wow.
 
I missed the previous episodes, but did you make the one where his Camaro was hit by a train?
 
Yes, he did.

Poor train.
 
Just wondering, is there a reason why the background starts to get funky at the 4:20 mark?:D
 
I always click on these threads and when I get into it, I never understand it. :dunce:
 
Back