a Day in the Life of John, episode 14, Portals

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 11 comments
  • 711 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
aditlojsi9.jpg
 
:lol:

Now you're thinking in portals!
 
:lol: That was brilliant, I'm glad you are doing more of these.
 
Where's the Weighted Companion Cube?
 
Where's the Weighted Companion Cube?

It died in a fire. I think John's facial expression tells you how upset about that he is.
 
It died in a fire. I think John's facial expression tells you how upset about that he is.

Here, he can have my spare:

emot-wcc.gif
 
:lol:

Another well done ADITLOJ comic!👍

Keep it up!
 
Nice shading.
 
:lol:

This stuff is great. John just keeps running into disappointments. Poor him.
 
You killed your weighted companion cube, John. Don't you even care? it was there for you, and you killed it.
 
:lol:

This stuff is great. John just keeps running into disappointments. Poor him.
If by dissapointments you mean dies all the time - then yes - poor John. :sly:
 
Back