A Day in the Life of John (episode 2 and a half)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 27 comments
  • 1,151 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
clones2andahalf7bu.jpg
 
This is way better then Star Wars! 👍
 
Lo!


Reminds me of less-than-violent-Stickdeath.com
 
That was funnier than Ep. 2.
 
Well, sequels usually flop anyway. It's ok. :)
 
The shading is sheer genius!!! It reminds me of 60's era Gene Colan.
 
Meh, i prefered the 1st one.
 
I actually laughed at that...
 
Sn00pie, I'm begging you. Let me sit with you for one of your creative sessions. PLEASE
 
ceiling_fan
:wtf:

Man there needs to be a smiley for that.

wtfmore.gif


My emoticon "pwns" yours. :dopey:
 
:lol: How...Deep.

Heh, better than the second, worse than the first. Just like all good sequels.
 
I'm stunned....

:eek: So simple yet so complicated

Edit

.....




......



..

..
:lol:
 
I'm waiting for these to be made into Official GTP merchandise T-shirts.

John would buy them.
 
That was profound, man....
 
Now I know you are very drained by your several masterful works. Chris.

But, could we please have episode 3 :D
 
Back