a Day in the Life of John (episode... 6?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 18 comments
  • 724 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
aditloj7rj.jpg
 
Peeing on a dead tree?

I'm totally confused here. :confused:

Or is that someone peeing? *gets even more confused*
 
This is what I call action! Woah...I'm impressed sn00pie! 👍
 
HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! I'M LOST!!!

No seriously, I don't get it, and i'm completely lost here?! :confused:
 
Can't you see the action?! :eek:
I'm very impressed 👍
 
I honestly believe this is the best one yet.
 
OMG, that is liek the BEST komic in teh hole wide world! Great w0rk sn00pie!













I don't get it.
 
When is the greatest hits collectors edition out?? Can we get a release date?? I sooooooo want one. :dopey:
 
So simple, but so complex at the same time. :eek: :boggled:

respect :bowdown:


I'll have to add it to your reputation
 
Wow, look at him go!

I really like this one!
 
Back