• Moved 1000km twice to chase jobs
  • 3 GT Games
  • Multiple PC Sim racing games
  • Built a Cockpit
  • 3 Steering Wheels
  • 2 Overseas Trips
  • A few bottles of rum
  • One Avatar

Just to list a few things that have occured while I have been apart of this site!

10 Years ago I regestered (Can't even remember why now) and since then its rare for a day to go by without loggin in and checking out a few of my favourite threads. My time here has spawned so many friends and given me many laughs and joyful times. From large scale msn convo's to slow chatting and general stiring to drunk ramblings/postings late at night listening to music on youtube to serious racing and competition its hardly been a dull moment.

Over the years I have ventured out into the GT community and joined other forums and met new people, joined new races etc but have always called GTP my "home" and to this day remains by far my most Active account.

These days I have all but hung up my racing boots for any real consistent particepation, but I do slip them on from time to time to prevent the cobwebs from building and to keep some form of familiarity just in case I get called out on some drunken challenge I may make (Its happened :lol:). My history as a racer on GTP remains, as it was my main reason for staying over many years and at one point it was the only sections I tended to Visit.

Now of course I can't remember the last time I ran a GTP Organised event and have since traded in the car racing seat with a gearstick in hand for the infield lounge with a rum in hand :lol:, but much fun is still had :D.

Anyway GTP has been a solid part of my life and I have come to trust and respect many of the people I have met through it. You all know who you are and I just want to thank everyone for all the fun and the occasional serious bits we have shared along the way, I can honsetly say I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for the advice and guidiance I have recieved from members here over the years. 👍 :cheers:

This was posted 5 years ago.... It's almost touching :D

:cheers: to 5 years
:cheers: to 5 more.

Keep on Rollin

Last edited:
Congrats Dion, I am sure you will be here for another 10 years as well. :lol: :cheers:

Rum-man, congrats on joining the club! Altough your ten years have been waaaaaaay busy!! 10 different houses, holy 🤬

I sure hope you're up to your thoath in rum celebrating this :cheers:

Congrats on the 10, Dion! Your posts always brighten up the place around here. Here's to more rum, upside down lolz and another 10 years! :cheers:

10 years and .10% of Jamaica's GDP. It's been a good rum run.

As a person being close to tears I can feel every sentimental particle in your words. Reading it I had a short moment of "What? Is he leaving the planet?"

But no way. The planet is a home you can take with you where ever you go. It`s the internet...

May your post count and your rum consumption luxuriate... "Prost!" on your 10th one.

13225_10151257549547657_1792495951_n.jpg

10 years? Pfft, noob. :D

Congratulations, matey! :cheers: So you've synced your anniversaries on here with your medical upgrades? Like your style. ;)

10 years ago we had: Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.
Now we have: No Jobs, No Hope and No Cash...

...but plenty of Fryz!!! :dopey:

Here's to you, Fryz!

:cheers:

Good to see you back and on your feet. The character of GTPlanet would never be the same without you. 👍

Understatement of the year.

Congrats on the ten Dion. 👍
You're like a piece of the furniture around here.
Sure there's many more to come.

Cheers Shaun.

:lol:, Ok Ive had quite a few bottles then?? :D

Yeah congrats and stuff I suppose. :indiff:
nawww Danny!!
smiley_hug203.gif

As a person being close to tears I can feel every sentimental particle in your words. Reading it I had a short moment of "What? Is he leaving the planet?"

But no way. The planet is a home you can take with you where ever you go. It`s the internet...

May your post count and your rum consumption luxuriate... "Prost!" on your 10th one.
:cheers:!

10 houses over 10 years? A house a year? Sheebiz, that's a fair bit. Congrats on 10 years! :cheers:
Funnily enough thats only half the houses I've lived in...

What about your Christmas one? :sly:
Same Avatar, different Version?? :sly:
Nice one, keep it up.

Reported.
:lol:

:cheers: to Everyone!

I'm literally pouring a rum now :D

Congratz.
What will the next 10 years bring?
A wife and 4 kids?

Or just a girlfriend for every house you stay in?

Congrats Dion, however it's sad how fast time appears to go, it doesn't feel like that long ago...

Congrats mate, it's been a vintage last couple of months for these sorts of milestones 👍.

When you coming down to Sydney? I want to buy some Rum Futures and become rich. ;)

You went to school? I thought you were all taught remotely over the phone and doctors turned up in planes. :P

Well it was a 20mile journey each way.... that I had to do with no shoes... and carry my brother on my back....

Actually, I never wore shoes to school for the first 5 years of Primary school :lol:, I remember the day shoes became mandatory because too many students where getting toe injuries :lol:. I remember cutting mine open more than once making the transition from dirt to tarmac while getting chased. chasing the girls.

@ Brad, I actually have a good mate who lives in Manly that I need to catch up with.... and good ole Blake is there somewhere... I probably should arrange a weekend down there and have a bit of a Piss up :D

Back