A fast Grip car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter funnytnt
  • 78 comments
  • 4,154 views
Have you uses the Nurburging LFA. I've had no issues... Actually outta the box...stock set up.. I thought it was one of the best cars out there.

I haven't used the normal LFA in gt6. The nurb package had bad brakes imo.
 
psst, @Nomad67, you're double posting... a lot.

Ahhh. Wut? What am I "double posting" a lot??

You must be able to see something I can't lol.

You might be seeing my tag twice in a row...but different responses??
 
Last edited:
I haven't used the normal LFA in gt6. The nurb package had bad brakes imo.

Interesting.... I didn't notice that as an issue. What are you settings your bias at? Its a big purchase to just check out of there is a difference in the brakes for GT6 :eek:

To be honest...on Nordschleife there are only a couple of hard breaking points....other than that braking for me is more to set the car up for corner entry.

I just use stock brakes on the Nur LFA
 
Ahhh. Wut? What am I "double posting" a lot??

You must be able to see something I can't lol.

You might be seeing my tag twice in a row...but different responses??
Epic..says he's not double posting..and then double posts:lol: Double posting means two in a row which is frowned upon here. You can hit the reply button multiple times to respond to multiple people like I did in this post.

Could you fix the link, please? I'd like to check out the full list of lap times. Thank you.
Fixed..and here it is.. GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board

Keep a couple of things in mind. The board is open but not very active for GT6. The fastest time run is posted but it may not be by the fastest driver. I know Stotty and Mikegt3 are very fast, GTAcademy fast, but like me, most of their times were set in 3 laps. 1 to figure out the car, one to lay down a decent time and then one to push the limits, so there may be some more time in any lap you see there.
 
Epic..says he's not double posting..and then double posts:lol: Double posting means two in a row which is frowned upon here. You can hit the reply button multiple times to respond to multiple people like I did in this post.

Fixed..and here it is.. GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board

Keep a couple of things in mind. The board is open but not very active for GT6. The fastest time run is posted but it may not be by the fastest driver. I know Stotty and Mikegt3 are very fast, GTAcademy fast, but like me, most of their times were set in 3 laps. 1 to figure out the car, one to lay down a decent time and then one to push the limits, so there may be some more time in any lap you see there.

Epic?? Really...that's epic to you...I mentioned that I was responding to different posts......man....some really need to grow up and get a life if thats the biggest problem you have.

Double post to me is when you post the same thing twice.. Never had a problem with it before....

I'd hate to see if some of you had any real life problems....that we're so concerned about responding to a post ;)
 
Interesting.... I didn't notice that as an issue. What are you settings your bias at? Its a big purchase to just check out of there is a difference in the brakes for GT6 :eek:

To be honest...on Nordschleife there are only a couple of hard breaking points....other than that braking for me is more to set the car up for corner entry.

I just use stock brakes on the Nur LFA

I use stock brakes as well. And im not sure what they used to be at. My file got corrupted and had to restart and no longer had one. No matter setting though they wern't the best. Not just when turning in but just general stopping distance.
 
I use stock brakes as well. And im not sure what they used to be at. My file got corrupted and had to restart and no longer had one. No matter setting though they wern't the best. Not just when turning in but just general stopping distance.


You say that was in GT5 right?? Well I didn't drive the car in 5 so I can't really make a comparison for 6...only to say they appear to fine...but I can see the hesitation...spend 400k on a car to find out the brakes still sux for you.

For the power it puts down some pretty good times on Nordschleife.

As others were saying in here the Viper for a third of the price is about 6-7 sec faster...but its also way more HP and torque..... The Viper has an incredible 250 ft/lb more torque than the LFA.
 
You say that was in GT5 right?? Well I didn't drive the car in 5 so I can't really make a comparison for 6...only to say they appear to fine...but I can see the hesitation...spend 400k on a car to find out the brakes still sux for you.

For the power it puts down some pretty good times on Nordschleife.

As others were saying in here the Viper for a third of the price is about 6-7 sec faster...but its also way more HP and torque..... The Viper has an incredible 250 ft/lb more torque than the LFA.

No this is all gt6 im talking. Car seemed fine in gt5 for me. It has power, but its brakes are just so awfull.
 
No this is all gt6 im talking. Car seemed fine in gt5 for me. It has power, but its brakes are just so awfull.


Oh..OK..sorry misread...well not sure what to say... I run the 1 abs standard brakes ad 6/5 or a 5/4 and seems to have plenty stopping power...what track did you run on?
 
Epic?? Really...that's epic to you...I mentioned that I was responding to different posts......man....some really need to grow up and get a life if thats the biggest problem you have.

Double post to me is when you post the same thing twice.. Never had a problem with it before....

I'd hate to see if some of you had any real life problems....that we're so concerned about responding to a post ;)
It doesn't matter what you think double posting is, what it actually is, is posting back to back and it's highly frowned upon here, which is why two of us have pointed it out to you. The next person to point it out to you will be a moderator.
 
It doesn't matter what you think double posting is, what it actually is, is posting back to back and it's highly frowned upon here, which is why two of us have pointed it out to you. The next person to point it out to you will be a moderator.


Get a life, what are you 12?..move on :)
 
at 550pp, the /interwebs goes to, a Chapparal 2J. It's buut ugly, but it blows the competition at the 24hr Nurb track out of the water in under 8 minutes by enthusiast tinkerer race driver pros. average time 25~30s faster than most other same 550pp exotics.

this is a prime example of the pp system 'not at work'
 
at 550pp, the /interwebs goes to, a Chapparal 2J. It's buut ugly, but it blows the competition at the 24hr Nurb track out of the water in under 8 minutes by enthusiast tinkerer race driver pros. average time 25~30s faster than most other same 550pp exotics.

this is a prime example of the pp system 'not at work'


Agreed.. And you lose a limb paying for it
 
Get a life, what are you 12?..move on :)

Either use the edit button (it's there for a reason) or they'll all be deleted with no questions asked.

Tone the attitude down as well while you're at it.
 
Oh..OK..sorry misread...well not sure what to say... I run the 1 abs standard brakes ad 6/5 or a 5/4 and seems to have plenty stopping power...what track did you run on?

I mainly used it on Nuremberg ring for fun, but also used on the mini Ascari Enduro and Willow Springs enduro.

Its one of those cars i take to generally every track but those were top 3.
 
I like Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) Race Car '95. with 485pp and 163bhp. not FAST car, but fun to drive.
 
Is there a way to put a GTPlanet member on /IGNORE? Like, so I won't have to see that particular person's posts any further?
 
Is there a way to put a GTPlanet member on /IGNORE?

Yes, you can.

Just copy the username of the member you want to ignore, click on "People you ignore", and paste the username there. The posts will be hidden, but you can unhide them at any time.
 
Back