A few cars needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter disneyland5
  • 17 comments
  • 740 views
Messages
212
United States
Los Angeles, CA
Messages
disneyland5
I need them in stock with low miles. Please list the number of miles on it before we trade.

Callaway C12
Honda HSC
Jaguar XJ220
 
I got the jag xj220 bud but no trades till after 12.00am uk time !!!

Pm as wont know am busy on net !!!!
 
Sure how much miles on it and what would you like for it? Send me a FR and I'll send whatever you want right away.
 
Sorry man I can't trade with you I already got one thanks anyways.
 
What does a Callaway C12 in Enzia Blau with 1780 miles on it sounds?
 
No chances for my C12?:( Im crazy for a trade right now :/
 
That sounds good. I can trade right now. What would you like for it?
 
I need them in stock with low miles. Please list the number of miles on it before we trade.

Callaway C12
Honda HSC
Jaguar XJ220

I got Honda HSC in 0/0/0 condition
 
ThenextBob I have some matte paints how many?
 
Mikathechaos21 what would you like for it?
 
disneyland5
ThenextBob I have some matte paints how many?

Well,usually a car=5 paint chips
 
Sure I can do that. Send me a FR and I can send right away.
 
disneyland5
Sure I can do that. Send me a FR and I can send right away.

Just to ask:Which ones you have?:)
 
These are the mattes I have: White x1, Matte Light Green x2, Orange x1, Matte Black x2, Dark Silver x1, Green x1, Gray x1, Red x1, Dark Green x1.
 
disneyland5
These are the mattes I have: White x1, Matte Light Green x2, Orange x1, Matte Black x2, Dark Silver x1, Green x1, Gray x1, Red x1, Dark Green x1.

Send me any of then ECXEPT matte black :) FR coming
 
Car sent amd paints received :) Thanks for the trade 👍
 
Back