Used dealership cars mileage is changing over night?

• Thread starter lqpl
  • 68 comments
United States
gulf breeze fla
lqpl
Example, the mini I bought yesterday had 5k miles.
orca-image--2043808309.jpeg
Today, the same car in the list has 54k!
orca-image--64471037.jpeg

I noticed nsx was low mileage, didnt buy it, it went up in mileage, and is currently back to 3k miles.

(As well as others pictured in the same screen shot 24h later...)

This is the second day in a row I noticed cars mileage changing.

Is
Poly rolling back odometers? 🤣🤣🤣

I noticed different colors too, did they always do this? Rotate each car in the used lot daily? Limited stock and sold out doesn't count for color and mileage, only the period that model will be in the list...?

When did this start..? I remember starting to see cars in different colors finally, but just recently noticed mileage and colors changing over night without being a new vehicle.

Last edited:
I don't know when it started, but I have seen this before. I never really payed that much attention to it. I just treated it like a real-world used car lot. Prices fluctuate from car to car depending on condition. If I have the credits and I like the car, I buy it. If not, I don't.

I don't know when it started, but I have seen this before. I never really payed that much attention to it. I just treated it like a real-world used car lot. Prices fluctuate from car to car depending on condition. If I have the credits and I like the car, I buy it. If not, I don't.
Hope they add the sell feature soon, because now im trading my 50k first time around cars for these low mileage classics.. now the 92 nsx is back to 3k miles 🤔

The only other time I remember something like this happening en masse was when the calendar clicked over to May 30. Colors did change after (I think) the September update, when PD finally turned the color RNG back on, but the mileages and prices stayed the same.

Change on Color and mile, kind of different car under same brand&model.

It is a good news for people seeking "brand new" car with prefered colors.

Interesting choice to change it all of a sudden. Wonder if there is any particular reason for it.

Much prefer it like this though, the colour variety is cool.

The used car dealerships could be so much better. the cars could have a few different background images like when real people sell cars with nicer pictures, also why can't we get cars in UCD that are modified with special parts like hunting at a real Japanese car auction. I dunno, just feels like it's lacking character...there could be a great meta game in all this.

Silvia changed colors too. So did the E30. I bought the black one. Now it’s one of my favs in Salmon Silver. However, my black one has Edit: it has 43,105(My Evo is the one with 10,161) and the Salmon has 60,000kms.

Edit: Wonder if UCD sales are low and this is a way to bump them up.

Last edited:
And today it's 80k in black.
It has changed again since last nights refresh?!

I have only been taking screen shots after the "daily reset time".

I thought it would not change again until lot rotates at 7:00 pm tonight? Are you saying its changed in less that 24h?

(central time for me, I'm aware its different for everyone due to time zone variations......)

All the mileages of those top three rows have changed. Could this start to be the test for selling? I mean, the prices haven’t changed, but maybe mileage and Color choice effect the selling price.
I think the datamine reads parts may have an effect as well.

All the mileages of those top three rows have changed. Could this start to be the test for selling? I mean, the prices haven’t changed, but maybe mileage and Color choice effect the selling price.
I think the datamine reads parts may have an effect as well.
The price, color, and mileage are changing, the 500 for example went from 15.500 to 18.200, and depending on mileage the value changes

Wow! A porsche 911 in red! I'll pick it up tomorrow!
One day later
Wow! FOMO! Now it's blue and somehow drove the autobahn 9001 times!
..and that’s the thing. If we can only sell once a day or however it works, with it going through an appraisal/approval process. Do I buy that 996 in red, at a discount over the “brand new” 996 in red, to sell it for a higher price over the used car?

The glitch will be, after figuring which combos are priced higher and changing the Color to suit. Regardless of mileage, maybe red sells higher than silver. Something like that.

..and that’s the thing. If we can only sell once a day or however it works, with it going through an appraisal/approval process. Do I buy that 996 in red, at a discount over the “brand new” 996 in red, to sell it for a higher price over the used car?

The glitch will be, after figuring which combos are priced higher and changing the Color to suit. Regardless of mileage, maybe red sells higher than silver. Something like that.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick, write those prices down!

Thats why I started screen shotting it daily, after 3 days of cars going up, down, and back up again, its not a used lot-

it's almost like an auction-

-we only buy when we see the right color and mileage 🥸

Thats why I started screen shotting it daily, after 3 days of cars going up, down, and back up again, its not a used lot-

it's almost like an auction-

-we only buy when we see the right color and mileage 🥸
And yet we still don't have a tri-color M stripe CSL. The horror.

It's FOMO madness - the mileages, prices, and (presumably) colors changed again with the 11/5 update.

Edit - it appears the cars that were in the UCD on 11/3 went back to their 11/3 configuration, and those that first showed up 11/4 have new colors/mileages/prices.

Last edited:
The used car dealerships could be so much better. the cars could have a few different background images like when real people sell cars with nicer pictures, also why can't we get cars in UCD that are modified with special parts like hunting at a real Japanese car auction. I dunno, just feels like it's lacking character...there could be a great meta game in all this.
kaz and team wasted a lot of their time on stupid historical events that have absolutely nothing to do with cars in this ****** game.

Imagine putting effort into something useless and not giving more attention to things like the used car market. the price and mileage on cars all seem bogus too. Like why are there a **** load of cars with 50k+ miles vs under 10k, under 5k miles?

Back