A few questions about GT5

England
Newcastle
ILOVEFOOTBALL95
1) So does mid race saves, save car dirt?

2) Is there anyway to double stint tyres in enduros? I cant find nothing when i pit in I am FORCED to put new tyres i would prefer to double stint my fronts in the 24 hours of le mans with my Mazda 787B Stealth Model.

I think thats it for now. Any help or answers would be hugely appreciated.

1) So does mid race saves, save car dirt?

2) Is there anyway to double stint tyres in enduros? I cant find nothing when i pit in I am FORCED to put new tyres i would prefer to double stint my fronts in the 24 hours of le mans with my Mazda 787B Stealth Model.

I think thats it for now. Any help or answers would be hugely appreciated.
1) No. As soon as you save the game mid-race, exit the game and rejoin the race later, the car will not carry any scratches or bends from crashes of the previous save.

2) As far as I remember, no. The option to keep the current tyres -fronts, rears or both- was scrapped from the pit-in menu since GT4.

1) No. As soon as you save the game mid-race, exit the game and rejoin the race later, the car will not carry any scratches or bends from crashes of the previous save.

2) As far as I remember, no. The option to keep the current tyres -fronts, rears or both- was scrapped from the pit-in menu since GT4.
Hey @jontikis thanks for yhe reply, its a sha.e cars done stay dirty when saving mid race and its a real shame we cant double and triple stint tyres or drivers... an option to switch to b-spec mid race wouldve been awsome on its own but nvm thanks again was jusr curious about them two things

I am currently training by doing some stints and simulation between arcade and GT mode, and the things that most frustrates me are:
- the number of cars for the 24 hours is too restricted, i don't understand why they put 12 cars instead of 16.
- why there aren't qualy sessions for the event (also for all GT events)? they should be enabled, or at least putting a random starting point from the grid, just to mix it up the race.
That's why I'm asking everywhere about the debug mode and the race editor, if we can customize events or settings in arcade mode, we could create a more difficult and interesting 24 hour, with more cars and more settings. Qualies may be not included in debug, but with the editor itself you can choose where to start, I suppose.

I am currently training by doing some stints and simulation between arcade and GT mode, and the things that most frustrates me are:
  • the number of cars for the 24 hours is too restricted, i don't understand why they put 12 cars instead of 16.
  • why there aren't qualy sessions for the event (also for all GT events)? they should be enabled, or at least putting a random starting point from the grid, just to mix it up the race.
That's why I'm asking everywhere about the debug mode and the race editor, if we can customize events or settings in arcade mode, we could create a more difficult and interesting 24 hour, with more cars and more settings. Qualies may be not included in debug, but with the editor itself you can choose where to start, I suppose.

Sorry to be so late replying but ye with debug menu and the other GT5 tools it is possible to make your own gt mode races from scratch I wanted to make a 24hrs of Spa but a couldnt get it working but am sure some more research will get it working

Latest Posts

Back