**A few Smilie Ideas**

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex_gt
  • 60 comments
  • 2,036 views
how about this one?
tongue.gif
 
more frames, and you're all set.
 
mouth_water.gif
How about one to replace or go with our current drool smiley?
 
mouth_water.gif
call.gif
i think the mixture of these 2 are funny!
 
Yea a motion drool, I like it :thumbsup:

I was wondering about a car crash combining the wall from Banghead with a Car?

:banghead::gcar:
 
Me and F50 would like a Cobra smilie to use in our Cobra Car Club,
Would someone be able to downisze this into a smilie for us to use????

Thanx
 

Attachments

  • cobralogo294.jpg
    cobralogo294.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 51
Hows about this??
 

Attachments

  • cobrasmilie.gif
    cobrasmilie.gif
    703 bytes · Views: 51
Okay, Jordan? can you add the above cobra smilie and this one to the smilies collection pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???? pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee???
 

Attachments

  • acsmilie.gif
    acsmilie.gif
    536 bytes · Views: 85
Originally posted by Jordan
A CD is here... :cd:
I could make that spin if you wanted... all I need are size limits and what not...
 
The recomended size for a smiley is 15x15 - 45x45.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
I could make that spin if you wanted... all I need are size limits and what not...

That would be great StevieMo, :cd: just having the same motion as :spin:?
 
Jordan, any chance of getting any of these there great? :thumbsup:

Nice one guys :D
 
Originally posted by alexy2k
Jordan, any chance of getting any of these there great? :thumbsup:

Nice one guys :D
The TV and AC smilies will be added in a few minutes. :)
 
Oh get in, I'm so glad we got :tv:....:thumbsup:

How about :tvr::king:'s little dancing dude and puking man?

Oh by the way this one has got to be one of the best at the minute :banana:

Thanks Jordan...
 
That used to be StevieMo's avatar.
 
:cobra: <~~ thats ac, what about my cobra smilie I posted?
 
ahem. whose cobra smiley?
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
:cobra: <~~ thats ac, what about my cobra smilie I posted?
Ah, I think our :shelby: smilie will be sufficient.
 
and besides, u can ust use the IMG tags.
 
Back