A Gift to you Guys !!!

• Thread starter Willfred_1
  • 81 comments
United Kingdom
somerset, England
Willfred_1
15522908289_ff8afcb1a4_c.jpg

Its been a rough few weeks for you guys who aren't WMD members, because of this a few weeks ago i contacted a very talented member of WMD/GTP. After a short conversation he agreed to my request to make a GTplanet Livery. With help from @Jordan, FLX1981 created the following livery.

I would like to thank @Jordan @FLX1981 for making my idea possible. I would also like to thank Slightly Mad Studios for putting both of the variations into project cars and Kelnor for taking these amazing Pics.(By clicking his name it will take you to his flickr page.)
GTP_7.png
GTP_9.png
GTP_14.png
GTP_16.png
GTP_17.png
GTP_22.png
GTP_24.png

Its been a rough few weeks for you guys who aren't WMD members, because of this a few weeks ago i contacted a very talented member of WMD/GTP. After a short conversation he agreed to my request to make a GTplanet Livery. With help from @Jordan, FLX1981 created the following livery.

I would like to thank @Jordan @FLX1981 for making my idea possible. I would also like to thank Slightly Mad Studios for putting both of the variations into project cars and Kelnor for taking these amazing Pics.(By clicking his name it will take you to his flickr page.)
View attachment 250272 View attachment 250273 View attachment 250274 View attachment 250275 View attachment 250276 View attachment 250277 View attachment 250278

I have to say this is a great gesture/move by all parties. This would be worthy of mention on the main GTPlanet daily news. Nice one.

Please forgive my ignorance here but will this livery be in all versions or is just something for the WMD PC guys to download? I'm not sure how all this works but the livery looks great.

All the sponsors are based of many of the gtp wmd members

My name is Christiaan van Beilen. So I am sure you guys can figure out whar my logo is.
Big thanks to Felix who made the logo. In his own words he said to me "I was shooting for a luxury brand/lifestyle/fashion label/expensive beverage kinda look. Dont ask me why, but it kinda seemed fitting fo the tone of your name.". So that's the backstory for my logo. :)

194932.jpg

Wicked! :D Awesome job guys, and SMS are cool dudes for implementing this as a fixed livery.

The only thing I would have done differently is to name Jordan's logo JORDON Motorsports. ;)

View attachment 250272 View attachment 250273 View attachment 250274 View attachment 250275 View attachment 250276 View attachment 250277 View attachment 250278

Love it thanks

Back