A Gift to you Guys !!!

• Thread starter Willfred_1
  • 81 comments
I found out about this livery on Twitter after the game had been released. Unfortunately, I don't think it's available on PS4 (EU)? It's a shame since it looks absolutely amazing!

I found out about this livery on Twitter after the game had been released. Unfortunately, I don't think it's available on PS4 (EU)? It's a shame since it looks absolutely amazing!
Checked my Dad's Xbox 1 and my PS4 copy and can't find it on either. Is it only on PC or just downloadable from the WMD forum?

I m on German/Eu PSN and I ve driven the GTP Ruf already. You guys know how livery selection works (sadly), right?

vehicle selection -> my garage -> select car -> GT -> Ruf CTR3 R -> Nr. 27 and 28

Also: You need to have the preorder ("modified") car pack to get the car.

I m on German/Eu PSN and I ve driven the GTP Ruf already. You guys know how livery selection works (sadly), right?

vehicle selection -> my garage -> select car -> GT -> Ruf CTR3 R -> Nr. 27 and 28

Also: You need to have the preorder ("modified") car pack to get the car.

I did pre order from GAME, but never got any cars, its not there for me, only Ruf i have in GT section is RGT-8 GT3

Then you have to ask GAME how they are dealing pre order content. Maybe you have a code in the box? Or a mail with the code?

Ah, so the pre-order bonus is required. That would explain why I am not able to find it, since I didn't pre-order the game.

I got a pre-order Limited Edition for PS4
No sigh of this livery for the qruf CTR3 though :confused:

Edit:
Problem solved.

I received an extra DLC voucher today, with the RUF CTR3 SMS-R, PAGANI Zonda Cinque Roadster and Ariel Atom 3 Mugen.
Was this voucher not supposed to be in the box ?

Anyway: now I can also enjoy the GT-Planet livery :P

Last edited:
Need more like these in GTsport

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20171102_041005.jpg
    PS_Messages_20171102_041005.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 18
Back