a good glitch

Messages
270
i started over and i was doing rallys and i won the maze one and i got the escort with 608 HP W/O TURBO AND 1056 WITH TURBO!!! i want to know if this has happened to anybody else.
 
ya it happened to me with the TME Lancer. I hated that glitch.
 
I noticed something like this once, but very different.

I won the toyota gt one racecar and went to check the possible power output and it wasnt able to get anything going.

I ditched it and loaded from the last race, skipped and got a different prize car.

About a day or so later I won a different series and got the gt one again.

This time I checked it again only it could take a stage four turbo with 1350 hp (roughly)

I kept that one, but it came across as odd to me.

Did anyone else get that from the gt one?
 
Back