A hard decision

  • Thread starter Thread starter R390GT1'97
  • 3 comments
  • 1,013 views
Messages
165
Australia
Tanunda, SA, Australia
Messages
vodafone8887
I went to an electronics store the other day and was eying off a couple GT5 signature editions. I just got a new job so should I consider saving and buying one of these packs. I think its probably worth it but im not too sure.
 
It is all personal taste but if the price is right and you have the money then I would get it. That's what I did after first just getting the game later the CE went on sale for $79 and I got one.
 
If I saw one in a store I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Do it!
 
i decided to stop buy GS at the mall and chance upon a GT5 PS3 slim cover for $7.99 from $9.99. bought it in a flash and my PS3 never look so good....... if only my DFGT has arrive..........
 
Back