A list of every tuning option?

I'm working on a bit of a project, and I need a list of every tuning option available. I'm mostly worried about missing something specific to each drivetrain. Is there a complete list of every option available for tuning?

I'm working on building a database where we can keep everything organized and make it really easy to submit tunes. Here's a sneak preview (be aware that i just barely started it):
Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 10.45.09 AM.png

I don't want to miss any options, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Its pretty darn close, and like I said I just started on this. But there are a lot of conditional options, most of which are drivetrain based, and I don't have any RR cars (ie Samba bus, a Ruf/Porsche), and I don't have enough credits to buy everything I need without some serious grinding.

It can't flow exactly like the GT6 tuning screen because the only way to know exactly what options are available is to buy every single car and visually check it out. So under the power section Turbo and Supercharger options will be available for every car, but when the result is displayed it will only show what the creator selected. The only way to not show Superchargers on Turbo cars is to create a list of 1200 cars in a separate db and that just isn't going to happen.

I'm pretty sure I'll get everything, I just want to be 100% sure.

Additional to what I see is:
weight reduction
ballast
suspension
increased rigidity
center differential
AYC??? (formerly fitted on mitsubishi evos)
custom parts
tires

Might I add that you consider indicating the default options, being some cars default to fc suspension, transmission, etc. as well as some prohibit certain options like turbo/supercharger.

Good luck with your project.

Additional to what I see is:
weight reduction
ballast
suspension
increased rigidity
center differential
AYC??? (formerly fitted on mitsubishi evos)
custom parts
tires
Yeah, that screenshot didn't show everything (the whole page doesn't fit on my screen so I couldn't get a full pic). I have all of those options except rigidity (which I've never seen, unless you mean the "restore rigidity" which isn't really a tuning option) and AYC (again, I've never seen it and I don't know what it is).
But that doesn't matter because....

Flying Kiwi posted a spreadsheet with all the tuning options here
Kick-ass. That will make this so much easier! That is exactly what I wanted!

Might I add that you consider indicating the default options, being some cars default to fc suspension, transmission, etc. as well as some prohibit certain options like turbo/supercharger.

Good luck with your project.

That would require me to have a list of each of the 1200 cars and each of their default settings and various options. Do you have that info? I pointed out in an earlier post that its just not feasible to aggregate 1200 cars worth of individual settings. This isn't designed to do that, I just want to make it easy for people to add tunes to a db.

One last thing...
I read that aero kits and flat floors really don't do anything. If they don't I'm not going to bother adding them to the list. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 5.33.05 PM.png
I'm getting very close to finishing this, so here is a teaser. I may gather a few people to really test this out before I open it to the public.

And yes, I know those numbers aren't accurate. Its just a test. :D

Latest Posts

Back