A list of legendary cars

• Thread starter wasenhorn
  • 39 comments
It looks like the rotation has finally come back round again as I've seen a few of the cars from the beginning return to the LCD while also having picked up the TOM's Supra myself.

Should mean the F40 is on its way and the Skyline KPGC10. :D

It looks like the rotation has finally come back round again as I've seen a few of the cars from the beginning return to the LCD while also having picked up the TOM's Supra myself.

Should mean the F40 is on its way and the Skyline KPGC10. :D
Do you remember how much each of those cost? Need to know how much wall bashing I'll have to do in Tokyo

EDIT: Silly me, I see they're in the original post. Phone in portrait was cutting some columns

Last edited:
Do you remember how much each of those cost? Need to know how much wall bashing I'll have to do in Tokyo
Check the first page mate. There is a table containing all the information :)

F40 is showing at 1,350,000

KPGC10 is showing as 121,000

Last edited:
Ferrari 330 P4 just sold out on me moments after I saved up enough money to get it yesterday. So frustrating! I've been waiting months to get it. It's the only thing I need for 100% game completion, I have everything else.

Any clue when it will be back?

Ferrari 330 P4 just sold out on me moments after I saved up enough money to get it yesterday. So frustrating! I've been waiting months to get it. It's the only thing I need for 100% game completion, I have everything else.

Any clue when it will be back?
The current rotaion cycle is 120 days. Some cars are randomly inserted more frequently. The 330 is more likely than others to show twice in that cycle. There is no exact date on any car due to the random car being inserted out of sequence. I'd be surprised to see this one before December.

The current rotaion cycle is 120 days. Some cars are randomly inserted more frequently. The 330 is more likely than others to show twice in that cycle. There is no exact date on any car due to the random car being inserted out of sequence. I'd be surprised to see this one before December.
Thanks for the info! Gives me an approximate idea.

I'm still so irritated that it was available when I had just under the 9.5 MM required, then as soon as I had enough it was sold out! Kind of funny though. It's just a game in the end. 😂

Last edited:
Back