A little help with the huayra...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aphelion
  • 3 comments
  • 569 views
Messages
3,918
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Messages
Chameleon9000
Im realy struggling driving this thing at all, because whenever i turn into a corner the back end just pops out and i spin! there seems to be nothing i can do about it! maybe someone could help with a tune or something? please its one of my all time favorite cars and i want to be able to drive it! nd dont just say that i suck at driving, cuz i can drive LMP's just fine so why cant i drive the huayra!
 
thanks but its hard to follow these steps without a wheel... DS3 YOU MAKE MY LIFE SO HARD!
 
I was using this car yesterday (using a DS3 and I found it very difficult to control as stock (even with TCS set at 5!). Purists will say don't mess with the balance of the car but I had to and so I did the following: Added 100KG ballast -50 to get it to 50-50, weight reduction stage 1 to remove the ballast equivalent weight, added a racing hard suspension and ran it on Sport Soft tyres. I left everything else as stock and I find the car much better to handle (still using TCS 5 mind, but that's because I'm crap). Other options, I guess, include adjusting the diff or changing suspension settings but I didn't do any of this as I am also crap at adjusting settings!
 
Back