A little too happy with a c6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Layzie
  • 17 comments
  • 977 views
Messages
455
Messages
hurcon1
bc614oy.jpg

bc628zt.jpg

bc635zo.jpg

bc645kz.jpg
 
Whoah! Do you know what happened? Looks like the owner hit the front of the car hard and rolled it a few times. Amazed the tyres never came off.
 
American Car: Fast in a straight line - Under no circumstances should you turn the wheel when traveling over 50mph.

(:
 
LoudMusic
American Car: Fast in a straight line - Under no circumstances should you turn the wheel when traveling over 50mph.

(:
:lol:

A normal American car + corner = Crash

but...

A C6 + corner = Equal time around Nurburgring than a Porsche 911 GT3 :drool:
 
Its really ignorant to say such a thing about american cars... especially in the context of talking about the corvette...

American cars are beyond you my friend.

The only saving grace is the smiley at the end.. but i find your joke to by dry.
 
Give it a rest it was clearly a joke, if it was a real statement I'd be on it like a Hobo on a ham sandwhich.
 
BlazinXtreme
Give it a rest it was clearly a joke, if it was a real statement I'd be on it like a Hobo on a ham sandwhich.

:lol:
Great expression. Too bad about the vette.
 
Poor Vete :( I'll accept the motor as payment for the trauma I suffered from lookin at those pics.... :)
 
Mmm, ham sandwhich.


... what, I had to find something to get my mind off a totalled C6!!
 
Look dad, Corvette C6, MY2005, 2574 km on it, very small accident repaired, 15.000 Euros, it's PERFECT :lol::lol::lol:
 
Back