A new thread on SlayerMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtavcfan
  • 70 comments
  • 2,653 views
shirts hoodies and posters are cool, but seriously slayer will put there name on anything to make a quick buck
 
gtavcfan
BTW Slayer is not commercial metal
I would agre with HATEKORE here. I mean I love Slayer, been my favourite band for a long time, but I still know they are commercial. Not sell-out commercial as in Metallica, but commercial none-the-less.
gtavcfan
You don't worship anyone?
Nope. Never have.
gtavcfan
sorry bout that
No problem. Just keep SJR in the Metal Thread and the Official SuperJoint Ritual Worshipping Thread. Also, other bands can be spoken about. ;)
 
Lets keep this "unemotive" and reasonable here lads 👍 Different bands appeal to different people - it doesnt mean one is "worse" then another ;)
 
HATEKORE has been dealth with. He is banned, and things should start coming back to normal now. I think emotion is fine, but ripping on someone or someone's favourite band isn't good, and it doesn't necessarily happen. Let's just move on, eh?
 
Jimmy, i dont know what your talking about i havent been banned and i dont see why you would think that, emotion is great i think this forum is the best its great to see so many different opinions on things thats why i keep coming back
 
HATEKORE
Slayer is commercial, look at them they were on viva la bam a few weeks back, SJR refuse to sell out they are the true metal gods anyone who doesnt love SJR is obviously not a true metal head
Saw that episode yesturday (spelling?), it kicked ass. Viva La Bam is cool.

Jimmy Enslashay
Quote: Originally Posted by gtavcfan
sorry bout that
___________________________________

No problem. Just keep SJR in the Metal Thread and the Official SuperJoint Ritual Worshipping Thread. Also, other bands can be spoken about.
Dude, that wasn't my quote, it was from Hatekore, post #57

Mike Rotch
Lets keep this "unemotive" and reasonable here lads Different bands appeal to different people - it doesnt mean one is "worse" then another
I agree 100%!!
 
Mike Rotch
Lets keep this "unemotive" and reasonable here lads 👍 Different bands appeal to different people - it doesnt mean one is "worse" then another ;)
Unless it's Maroon 5 eh Crotch? :p
 
Shannon
Unless it's Maroon 5 eh Crotch?

Boo :mad:

If I were a 7 year old girl I might like then 👍 But I'm not. So I dont ;)
 
I just threw Slayer in again for the first time since I saw them in concert. The song Reign in Blood still gets me pumped to this day! The immediate intro then the rest of the song is just sooo good too. Seems like just about anyone could enjoy this song. I would say if you havent listed to them at least give this one song of theirs a try.
 
👍 yeah, everyone should hear Raining Blood, its Slayer's best. Its my current fav. Slayer song.
 
Is it true that you and the rest of Slayer worship Satan? If so, how does it influence your guitar playing? - Aaron Diamont

Hey, that's me! I'm Aaron, I remember freaking out when I saw that my Slayer question made it into the magazine. And I knew good and well Slayer were Atheist, I just wanted to ask a stupid question. Hey, it got me about $50 bucks in free guitar gear, so no complaints here! :)
 
Back