A Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter aRUBBER_DUCK
  • 9 comments
  • 670 views
Messages
112
Messages
aRUBBER_DUCK1997
I just wanted to know,
Is the TVR Cerebra Speed 12 any good its just one has appeared in my dealership and I'm wondering whether or not to purchase it?

Thoughts
 
Seeing as its only two hundred thousand credits, I would say go for it since you can earn five hundred thousand in four minutes in the Ferrari seasonal at La Sarthe. It's a pretty decent car, I might add 👍.
 
Week after week it is the car used by almost every driver on the top of the Drift leaderboards. So if you want a quick easy million credits (If they stay with the high payouts) its a nice drift car. Whenever they add more drift events...
 
grashopper
Week after week it is the car used by almost every driver on the top of the Drift leaderboards. So if you want a quick easy million credits (If they stay with the high payouts) its a nice drift car. Whenever they add more drift events...

That would be two million credits, since the trials normally come in pairs. Have fun 👍.
 
http://www.supercars.net/cars/1842.html

As a lover of TVRs, I think it's a beast of a car and really awesome addition to any garage 👍

Can't say I'd own one in real life because it's useless to pretty much any driver. I wonder how many tires those drift racers go through ;)
 
grashopper
Week after week it is the car used by almost every driver on the top of the Drift leaderboards. So if you want a quick easy million credits (If they stay with the high payouts) its a nice drift car. Whenever they add more drift events...

+1, i sat thru those replays to learn how to drift, and that cars great, i learned so much from the speed 12 replays (and that one buick special, lol) that i got the dream drifter trophy in 2 days, attempting with different cars from the 2j, the special, miura, but in the end the 599 handled most like those speed 12's and i got it (i'm still searching for one
 
Roush_fan_99
+1, i sat thru those replays to learn how to drift, and that cars great, i learned so much from the speed 12 replays (and that one buick special, lol) that i got the dream drifter trophy in 2 days, attempting with different cars from the 2j, the special, miura, but in the end the 599 handled most like those speed 12's and i got it (i'm still searching for one

I use a Lancia Stratos for the trials.. Am I missing something here? :lol:
 
I'm talkin about the top guys, like top 10
 
Roush_fan_99
I'm talkin about the top guys, like top 10

Ah, well I guess as long as I get gold I'm set. :lol:
 
You're the one driving it, so our opinion doesn't really matter.

We might think it's the bee's knees, but if you struggle to control the beast, you might think it's rubbish.

Buy it, and see what you think.
 
Back