A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if we were necessarily planning on this weekend, but definitely within the next few weekends.

Are we getting together this Saturday also?

Edit: If we are. How does a Kart Cup sound? 4 or 5 short-ish races. Tracks like Autumn Ring Mini, Matterhorn Short Track.
I'd be up for a kart cup this weekend. And if ace dosen't want to or isn't able to this weekend, I could maybe host it.

Hey guys. I'm thinking about having a drag racing night in the near future, probably after Thanksgiving. Anyone on board with this?

Yes, I would be interested in a drag racing night . Do you have any elaborations pertaining to tracks, distances, vehicles, & methods (A to B), (A to B to A), (relay races)?

Ace's Drag Strip.png

There's the track. I have not made a decision on cars yet, but I may leave it open and try to equal out the best we can. Also, for the method I would say one-way. Thinking of having another car on track to flash their lights to say go.

Anyone interested in participating in the 2nd annual 2.4 hours @ Daytona in January? LMP1 and GT class, full damage, day/night/day. We'd love to get everyone together for an event so please post here if you're interested and we will get started on the details.

Anyone interested in participating in the 2nd annual 2.4 hours @ Daytona in January? LMP1 and GT class, full damage, day/night/day. We'd love to get everyone together for an event so please post here if you're interested and we will get started on the details.
Sign me up as highly interested!

Congrats to @cbcvabch on winning NASCAR Fantasy Live this year.
@Killerclown's girlfriend get's second place.
I got 3rd.

I'll post more stat's later this week.

Phishman is interested

@Sassafrass_3 would the specs for the 2.4 hours be similar to what we ran last time or do have/will you have updated specs?

@Sassafrass_3 would the specs for the 2.4 hours be similar to what we ran last time or do have/will you have updated specs?
We are slowly getting the cars spec'd out. The Prototype class will be relatively similar, while the GT class could see dramatic changes. We will try to run some test sessions once the cars are spec'd to see how everyone feel about them. I believe they will definitely be done by Christmas.

Well, it looks like I may have waited too long to do the drag racing night, as my December is booked up. Although, if we want to keep waiting until the new year I guess that could work. If anyone has any other suggestions for time and date please let us know. Lastly, how would everyone feel about another Roadster Series to kick off our new year?

Lastly, how would everyone feel about another Roadster Series to kick off our new year?
I'm all for a Roadster Winter Series! It'd give me one last chance to get a GTP League Championship win on GT6. I was robbed of one last time.
Stupid internet costing money...

Well good news guys. The specs for LMP and GT are coming along nicely. I recently retested the GT specs and was able to get the majority of the cars within 2 tenths of each other. LMP is still needing some work, but I feel it is nearing completion as well. The specs will not be done by Christmas as we originally planned, but should not be to far into the new year. Worst case scenario, the specs will be done no later than 2 weeks before the event. I would also like to do some sort of testing session with everyone in the new year, similar to the roar. We would each bring a few cars to test and see how they equal out with each other.

Back