A.R.S. Indy Lights S1|Sassafrass_3 wins Motegi|Racefan wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 572 comments
I also think we should do 2 rds at Indy, 40 laps is barely 40 mins of racing. If we do 2 rds that's that much more racing, plus if any guys get cut off from the pack this will give them a 2nd chance at making the race and not wasting their week long practice sessions.

-Thoughts?

I also think we should do 2 rds at Indy, 40 laps is barely 40 mins of racing. If we do 2 rds that's that much more racing, plus if any guys get cut off from the pack this will give them a 2nd chance at making the race and not wasting their week long practice sessions.

-Thoughts?

I don't think this is a good idea, the real indy lights runs 100 mile races regardless of time.

I don't think this is a good idea, the real indy lights runs 100 mile races regardless of time.
Oooo, I didn't realize we were racing Indy Lights rules to that exstint sorry guys. If that's the case then that makes perfect sense!

It is the Brickyard 400 + NNS race @ Indy this weekend so good timing on the track pick & track calendar sorting this Season' 👍

I probably won't be on much longer. See everyone tomorrow if I don't see you before I get off.

I'm home from work now. Anyone still on?

Edit
Well, I ran a few laps and made another adjustment and did a PB of 50.287

Would be great to practice with someone in the morning around 10:00am PDT if possible so I could check a couple of things that I need another person around for.
Have a good night all. :)

Last edited:
The day has been to nice to drive this morning. Going to sign on between 3:30 to 4:30 PDT to drive for a bit. This race is going to be fun. :bowdown::gtpflag:

Back