A.R.S. Sprint Cup Series Season 3 aceboy127 wins the Brickyard 225 and Sassafrass_3 is the ChampFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 385 comments
United States
Missouri, USA
Bowtie52
A.R.S. Sprint Cup Series Season 3
8 Points Race Schedule
Saturday Nights at 8:00 PM CST

ARS Logo 2.jpg

Season 3 logo.jpg

Car Regulations
Cars used in the series are
Any 2013 Nascar Chevy, Ford, or Toyota
HP is Limited to 700
PP Limit is 599
Tires used are Racing Hards (Only)
Id like to only have two of each car​

Race Day Format
All races will be held in my lounge (Bowtie52) Practice starts at Top of the hour and go for 15 min. Qualifying starts after Practice ends. Race starts right after qualifying ends. Races will have 1 pit stop mandatory All Races will have a Pace Lap

Qualifying

Qualifier Format Race (Alone)
Time Limit (Ovals 5 Min's / Road Course 10 Min's)

Route X

Full horse power (892)
No qualifying for this race.
The Race will be divided up into 3 segments.
Points add up over all three segments and most points wins.
No cautions on the last lap of each segment.
Cautions will be static cautions witch means once a caution is called the field will regroup and once the field is together a race stewart will tell the leader to restart the race when they are ready.

Special Event Races

The ARS Shootout and The ARS All Star Race
The shootout is Two segment race. The winner is the driver who wins the final segment.
The All Star Race is a three segment race. Points add up over all three segments most points wins.

Schedule
S3 Schedule pic.jpg

Lounge Settings
Event Settings

Start Type: Grid Start
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Penalty: None
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Normal
Grip Reduction: Real
Require Tire Type Change Off
Race Finish Delay: 90 sec
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: None
Slipstream Strength: Real
Regulation Settings
Tire Restrictions: Racing Hards only
Nitrous Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning: Unrestricted
Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
Active Steering: Prohibited
ASM: Prohibited
Driving Line: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: Available

Series Rules

Two tires must remain in contact with the track at all times.
At Daytona you can’t go below the yellow line.
Please enter and exit pit lane at Motegi and Indy on the backstretch.
Bump drafting is permitted on all tracks.
There is no driving backwards on the track at any time. If this happens you will be asked to leave and may be suspended from the series. No blocking is allowed except u are allowed one block on the last lap so make it count. Rubbing is going to happen (Just try not to keep beating on someone) You are not allowed to put people in the wall intentionally. (But I do realize accidents do happen) Penalties for rough driving may be, taking points away, changes to the finishing order of the race, setting out for a race or even series suspension. Just try to keep it clean

Cautions
CAUTION PROCEDURE:

- Two or more cars making contact that results in an accident is what constitutes a caution being called.
- An accident means one or more cars have been turned sideways or completely stopped resulting from contact with other vehicles.
- Once an accident has occurred a caution may be called by any parties involved over the mic or by typing the letter "C" into the chat box. At that point the field will slow down to the appointed pace speed and the field will regroup.
- Do not expect other drivers to call a caution for you. If you are involved in an accident or caused the accident, you are responsible to call a caution.
- Everyone involved in an incident are responsible for rejoining the race in a safe manner, rejoin the event without causing more problems. The rest of the field are allowed to pass safely through the area.
-Punting will be the only instance where a caution would be called and the driver who got punted will receive their previous position.
- For drivers not involved in the accident, do not slam on the brakes. When a caution is called, the rest of the field will let off the gas and slowly get down to the chosen pace speed for that particular track. When the field has regrouped the host will announce when the pit lane is open.

NOT A CAUTION:
- A single car car incident is not a caution. - Two cars that make contact but are still heading in the correct direction is not a caution. You may be slowed, sideswiped the wall, run through the grass, none of these are considered a caution.
- Calling a false caution could possibly result in a penalty upon further review from the stewards.

PIT PROCEDURE UNDER CAUTION:
- The host will announce when pit lane is open
- All drivers that want to pit will be required to be on the apron of the track on the backstretch.
- Once you have gotten down onto the apron you are committed to make a pit stop.
- If you have chosen not to pit you may not change your mind at the last second and dive onto pit lane.

LUCKY DOG:
- If the Lucky Dog rule is in effect, the first car one lap down will get the wave around and receive their lap back.
- The Lucky Dog recipient will always restart from the rear of the field. Even if they chose not to make a pit stop under caution.

LAPPED TRAFFIC:

- Lapped traffic/backmarkers are required to be aware of and make room for the drivers on the lead lap.
- Lapped traffic may not race/compete with the lead lap drivers. Drafting is acceptable but attempting to pass or make life generally difficult for a lead lap driver is unacceptable.
- Lead lap drivers are also responsible for making lapped traffic aware of their presence and passing cleanly.
- A general rule of practice would be: On an oval, lapped traffic should be on the high side in the corners and the low/left side on straights when the leaders are coming through. On road course, let the leaders through safely by finding a spot to let them by.
- Lapped traffic cannot impede the leaders in any way.
***All of these rules are subject to change and not interpretation. All incidents, reported or not, will be reviewed by the stewards. And, although rare, will be subjected for possible penalties.

End of the Season Awards
Front Runner Award
(Have the most wins in the season)
Rookie of the Season (Goes to the highest finishing rookie in the season driver points)
Pole Award (Have the most poles in the season)
Manufacturer Championship (The make that scores the most manufacturer points in the season)
Team Championship (The team that scores the most points in the season)
Driver Points Championship (The driver that scores the most points in the season)

Points System

20 points to Win Race 17 for 2nd, 15 for 3rd, 13 for 4th, and all the way down to 1 point for 16th.
1 Bonus point for qualifying on the Pole
1 Bonus point for leading the half way lap
We will be dropping your worst finish or a DNS.
In case of championship lead tie after the season finally, 1 Bonus point for most wins in the season, then 2nd places and on down. If there is still a tie there will be a 3 lap shoot out at a track the series runs at during the season (will take a vote among not eligible competitors, Route X is not available for this.) winner will receive 1 bonus point.

Teams

Team Rules
You do not have to have a team mate to participate in this series
Just tell me a team name and the two drivers on the team.
No more than two drivers per team.
Team cars have to be the same make they don't have to be real teammate cars.
Team Points are the total of both cars added together
No two ARS Champions can team up.

Registration

Info needed for the series
GTP Name
PSN Name
Witch Car you want to run

A.R.S. Rookie Classification
You are a Rookie until you make 3 starts in a season or until you make 4 total ARS starts.
Rookies are in yellow

Driver List
Driver list.jpg

Last edited:
News Points Pics

ARS Sprint Cup The Brickyard 225

Ace Indy 2.jpg

Picture By Sassafrass_3

Results

Results.jpg

Points S3.jpg

Team Points.jpg

Manufacture.jpg

Track Record.jpg

Awards

Front Runner Award gos to Bowtie52
GASS FRA.jpeg

Rookie of the Season goes to Mitchman9
rotyp.jpeg

The Pole Award is a 3 way tie Sassafrass_3, aceboy127,and Mitchman9
Sass Pole.jpg

Ace Pole.jpg

Mitch Pole.jpg
Team Championship gos to AA Motorsports
Team.jpg

Drivers Championship go to Sassafrass_3
Cup Champ trophy.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm here to tell you that i'm getting overwhelmed with racing the FIA GTWC series at the moment. You are Great guys and a fantastic series and I'm keep an eye on all your threads regardless of the fact that I may not get a lot of trike time with you on Saturdays. The Saturdays that all available long as I don't interfere with you guys championship standing points I would still like to race with you guys from time to time when I'm able to make the Saturday races. Mad respect all you guys, i'll be guys have awesome racing in the future I won't forget you and I'll still be around...

Ah NASCARs - put me on Chevy #14. At the moment I really don't know how many races could join but I try to run couple races. It's that time zone again and I'm now full scheluder for races. When other race series end I can join you.
I'm using my "jam_my21" PSN account.

I'll be needing to pair off with another Chevy; any interested parties?
Team name: Dave didn't drive the longest lasting most dependable truck; Dave drove a Ford

Last edited:
I may be getting on. What tracks we wanting to run?

Anyone planning on getting on tonight? :)
I have really been enjoying Route X, but I don't know why. :confused:

Back