A simple question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heath82
  • 5 comments
  • 951 views
Messages
71
Italy
Italy
hi guys, does this game allow clutch and h gear? And how does it work? You gotta use h gear or paddles according to the car? Or you can use h gear even on cars that just have paddles?
 
Wow i see that there are a lot of people willing to help here!!
 
Most don't probably have this type of setup so aren't able to answer the question, also depends what time of day it is for members.

I can't actually answer the question just posting to explain why you're question not answered yet.
 
hi guys, does this game allow clutch and h gear? And how does it work? You gotta use h gear or paddles according to the car? Or you can use h gear even on cars that just have paddles?

I have this setup on my G29. If the car comes with a manual gearbox as standard, you can use a clutch and H shifter.
Upgrading the transmission, or driving a car with paddle shifters as standard disables the use of the clutch but you can still use the H shifter.
 
Thanks, so can I use h gear on gt3 cars for example?

I wish i could use the real transmission
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back