A small quality of life addition: The ability to select what songs play in the menus.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
theufc33
Also, for the song you play from the music library to continue playing after you back out to the top menu. I just want to listen to Lenny Ibizarre/5OUL ON D!SPLAY on repeat :(

The rather grandiose title not withstanding, I never ever listen to any game music..the first thing I do on playing a game for the first time is go to the options and mute.
As you’re a UFC fan I’m surprised that eazy muzac was your cup of tea, each to their own I guess!

The rather grandiose title not withstanding, I never ever listen to any game music..the first thing I do on playing a game for the first time is go to the options and mute.
As you’re a UFC fan I’m surprised that eazy muzac was your cup of tea, each to their own I guess!
Hah! Well, I turn off the music for the races, but I love some of the menu music each GT game has. Sport has many which set a particular tone that I really like. And hey, while I do like some metal, I like a variety of music, including... softer tunes, lol.

I have to admit, this is the first GT title where i actually really like the menu music, so much so that i will leave it on in the background sometimes when doing boring house work - it's very relaxing!

Back