A-Spec 530PP 4WD Challenge

United States
Anchorage, AK
nomeite
This is an expert level race event using 4WD cars with 530PP or less.

Special prizes are awarded to those achieving 3rd place or higher.
Tuning is allowed up to 530PP, and tires are limited to Sports/Hard or less.
In this race there is a “Performance Difference Bonus” where cars with lower PP receive a reward bonus.
For example, winning with a 470PP car in this race will roughly double the reward.

Period of Availability: 2013/08/14 23:00 -
1st: Cr.288,000 2nd: Cr.158,400 3rd: Cr.115,200

Prize for winning all events: Level 12 Ticket

530PP 4WD Challenge: Nürburgring GP/D / 5 Laps
530PP 4WD Challenge: Fuji Speedway F / 5 Laps
530PP 4WD Challenge: Madrid City Course / 5 Laps
530PP 4WD Challenge: Autumn Ring Reverse / 5 Laps
530PP 4WD Challenge ASO (Tarmac) 308A / 5 Laps

I'm using one of my many variants of the GT-R I think the GT-R specV GT Academy Version will fit perfectly in this race :-)

All driving options are optional you can turn SRF on or off no restrictions on driving options except tires are restricted.

Am nót such a GT-R fan to be quite honest. Huge understeer & quite sluggish. So took my little - not fully ran in - Praiano tuned Cusco Subaru Dunlop Impreza '08 4 a spin. "Another fantastic and very fast car"... yes my fellow GTplanet visitors, Praiano is quite right I can assure you. :D Tuned it down considerably BTW (=> this abbreviation means "VAT" in Dutch, believe it or not) :scared:.

Oh - and I mentioned this earlieron - yes it's true - SRF....Is Off!

- 1:35s @ Madrid will do nicely. Transmission max speed set @ 230 kmh / 140 mph.
- 1:38/39s @ Nurb are ok. 270 kmh / 170 mph.
- 1:54/55s @ Fuji will do very nicely. Set max speed @ 250 kmh / 155 mph.
- 1:27/28s @ Autumn Ring. 250/60 kmh / 155-160 mph.
- 1:13s @ De Aso. 250 kmh / 155 mph. ("Aso" is a Dutch abbreviation for any anti-social person. Someone behaving badly. Like the AI does more than once. The AI nowadays mainly consists of ASO's if you ask me).

All in all this seasonal event turned out to be very doable. Went like a breeze actually. Despite the present ASO's AI.

Got myselves an R8 FSI Quattro '09. Nice reward. Always 👍 for the now 1250+ collection :lol:

Also noticed that the - very collectable, rare, but IMHO ugly - Falken GT-R 04 is now available from the online dealership. This is your chance to finally get one!

Cheers m8ies & globally enjoy yourselves with this not-too-hard-much-unlike-the-infamous-Ferrari-Nurb-holiday seasonal event. Am awaiting Oink83's vid now. :cool:

Peace!

Last edited:
I won a Dodge Viper Level 12 ticket lol. I have so many variants of the viper now I have duplicate. But its all good I need 1,000 cars

Eased slightly to 1:07.501 from 1:07.587, using Pmjg's tune, albeit a tad lighter at 1027kg and 473hp.

Have been over .6 sec better before the climb up the hill though which would see me in the 1:06's if completed.
That corner and the top r/hander are the ones which kill me. For the present anyway.

Eased slightly to 1:07.501 from 1:07.587, using Pmjg's tune, albeit a tad lighter at 1027kg and 473hp.

Have been over .6 sec better before the climb up the hill though which would see me in the 1:06's if completed.
That corner and the top r/hander are the ones which kill me. For the present anyway.

What for?

I assume you posted this in the wrong thread. This is the new 4WD seasonal, not the TT. The prize is a level 12 ticket.

I took the CTR2 '96 from the OCD, added 200 kilos of ballast and dropped the engine limiter to ~95%. The Nurburing GT P seems to be the race to use to drop the PP and win a lot of cash. I won the CR-Z Rally car, tarmac edtion for my efforts

I've done the first 3 races with the CTR 96 with no issues. Plenty of room to reduce pp

Did all the races without a problem with the Audi R8 V8.
Now going to reduce PP for extra credits :sly:

I used the GT-R "Black Edition". Overkill I know, but I just wanted to do these and get them done to collect yet another ticket. If I do any HP reduction, it will be obviously with a different car on the Nürburgring GP/D, one of my favorite tracks.

I used a Mitsubishi 3000GT for the Nurb than I used a Mitsubishi GTO, next I used the Nismo 400R then GT Academy GTR and for the final race I used the GTR Pace Car with the lights on lol funny seasonal events lol

I used a max tuned Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10 with Lvl 3 weight and engine tuning with windows and hood. Everything else is the best option with tuning. The engine's not run in so if it's fully run in you might have to use the power limiter to get under the 530pp limit. Took me a while to relearn the car and to get some clean laps and decent times so I had to do a couple of the races over. Mostly me just over driving the corners and crap like that. I had the car already for another race so I just used it. I think I had the Impreza rabbit 3/5 with the GTR being the other two. Love the Mt Aso tracks. Got gold on all, was fun, got the Altezza Touring Car from my ticket. I am so glad that SRF is selectable so that those who want to use it can and those who don't aren't forced into using it.

Sark

I used a Mitsubishi 3000GT for the Nurb than I used a Mitsubishi GTO, next I used the Nismo 400R then GT Academy GTR and for the final race I used the GTR Pace Car with the lights on lol funny seasonal events lol
That's what I like to do; different car for each race.

bongoplyr
I just can't get the CTR to brake properly. It is quick though.

Yeah, its not the best under heavy braking, but the speed of the thing more than makes up for it.

Had a Suburu Imprezza sedan wrx sti '10 tuned from a previous TT, twin motegi I think..all races at 480PP easy. Not as much fun as other seasonals...might just be the car. won a Suzuki sx4 wrc '04 . Definately some low PP tracks,,,nurnburgring ///as usual.

Back