A-spec Beginner Level Supercar Festival: Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 40 comments
i'm right 39-40 sec a lap with GSX-R. So I guess that would put me right around 3:30

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_10.jpg

Thanks to @WhoosierGirl for getting me her tune for the Scirocco. I used this car to stomp the "supercars". I was back in town for the High Holy days. I didn't even get my wheel back out and just used the DS3. I was a very easy win. I keeping hoping when I get notifications from :gtplanet: that PD will open up trading again. I know I missed some good paint chips. I have missed my friends here, but the ministry has been very good.

I haven't been playing GT lately but I just had to try a fun little car out..the Nissan Be-1. Had some really good close races and finishes with it.

View attachment 235770 View attachment 235771

Hahaha! That is just so awesome watching a tiny Nissan Be-1, in Pink no less, run circles around the $200,000-$300,000 supercars on an oval track. I get such a great laugh watching your posted videos. So, have you just gotten bored with the game? Is that why you haven't been playing much? Did real life just get in the way? Anyway, good to see you post again...I was afraid we had lost another regular member of Seasonal Event threads! :grumpy: :(

Hahaha! That is just so awesome watching a tiny Nissan Be-1, in Pink no less, run circles around the $200,000-$300,000 supercars on an oval track. I get such a great laugh watching your posted videos. So, have you just gotten bored with the game? Is that why you haven't been playing much? Did real life just get in the way? Anyway, good to see you post again...I was afraid we had lost another regular member of Seasonal Event threads! :grumpy: :(

Thank you, one thing I do enjoy is using different cars. I have grown a little bored with the game as a whole and on the seasonals once I got a top 10 finish I seem to have lost all interest. Life has also gotten in the way but, in a very good way ;)

I have grown a little bored with the game as a whole and on the seasonals once I got a top 10 finish I seem to have lost all interest.
I can definitely understand that. I've only been the playing Gran Turismo series since mid Dec, 2013 when I bought GT6 on a whim. My buddy had given me his daughter's DFGT since she traded in her PS3 for an XBox One. So, that's only around 10 months of playing and I also get a little bored now and then.

Life has also gotten in the way but, in a very good way ;)
That's fantastic to hear!! :D :cheers: 👍 :cheers: :D

Back