• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Tsukuba Circuit

A-spec #48 Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Tsukuba Circuit.png

A-spec [#48] Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Daihatsu OFC-1 for an easy win, then the Toyota FT-86 Concept for another easy win. Both fun cars to drive. The Daihatsu being a little go kart, the FT-86 just being plain fun!

Stock Megane at 365PP on CS tyres for Silver. Had to fit SH tyres to get past the NSX Type S & Impreza WRX STi.

Having much fun on these Seasonals :)

Sleepy-eyed, I just tried this challenge in my 2000GT. Not thinking it would be any issue I paid no attention until the last lap when I inadvertently bumped the brake and lost narrowly. I tried it a second time and on the last lap I started to wake up a bit, but there was a lotus that decided to speed up on the last bit. I was wondering why they actually made the easy one a challenge. I then realized I was at 400pp, not 450:D. I could have won that way, but I was feeling lazy and bumped it up to 450

Back