A- Spec Challenge #4. race 3. 650pp Nurburgring 1 Lap.

• Thread starter S Tolaric
  • 4 comments
Australia
Sydney
tollo03
Just tried this last night, for the first time. It's been a while since I raced here. It's a great track,I used my Mazda 787B powered down.Came 5th & thought I would have made a better time first go around. Just wanted to know whether to use the Gt40 '69 or test car Gt40, maybe nissan GTR Concept LM Race Car. There are so many choices,but which is the best/most fun to drive? Is the Nissan GTR n24 Motosport a good choice on here? It was terrible on GT6 when I tried it a while back before the hot fix. I would think a car tuned for the track should do very well? Will it need a tune like most cars do? What is your whip of choice for the king of tracks. Online newbie,long time racer of the GT series.These online races are lots of fun & getting to drive some really great cars.

The BMW f1 gtr let's you get away with a lot and I find very fun to drive using prianos tune
I have yet to buy the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97.Not come up in the garage lately,always the way when you want a good car.
tlm

I used the Nissan GT-R R35 TC for all those events and won them comfortably. I think I added a Stage 3 Turbo but can't remember for sure. It is a fun car to drive although it is very easy to drive so may not be fun for other people

I used the Nissan GT-R R35 TC for all those events and won them comfortably. I think I added a Stage 3 Turbo but can't remember for sure. It is a fun car to drive although it is very easy to drive so may not be fun for other people
Yes it is a good car to drive,I have used it many times myself. :cheers: I'll give it a run soon.

Back