A-spec Expert Level Front Engine Rear Wheel Drives: Non-Racing Car Challenge: Twin Ring Motegi East

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 105 comments
Managed my best time last night with a time 8min 25sec++ with the the shelby 03 "silver car with 2 stripes down the middle " won by 1sec

Aston Martin DB9. Cockpit race. Fast lap 1:35.127. Pass for the win on lap 5 over the Chevrolet Corvette at turn 7. Winning margin 00.498. Sport Hard Tires. I like the
speedometer in the cockpit.

in

DB9 can do 1:33+. with good setting surely can do 1:31+. Aliens will do below 1:30+.

IMG_1761.JPG.jpeg

Took me a while to win this one. Thought I could do it quite easily in my 350HP Supra but only managed second. Eventually got it in my 390HP 370Z (as well as my 370HP M3), beating the M4 by about 4 seconds. Really fun event to race in once you get a car that can win it. Already earned about 3-4 million from it just using my 370.

Took me a while to win this one. Thought I could do it quite easily in my 350HP Supra but only managed second. Eventually got it in my 390HP 370Z (as well as my 370HP M3), beating the M4 by about 4 seconds. Really fun event to race in once you get a car that can win it. Already earned about 3-4 million from it just using my 370.
@JASON_ROCKS1998 any tune on the 370 M3? I would like to give it a go.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy old friends! Took some time off racing due to an ulnar nerve problem in my elbow. Figured I'd give it a go again tonight before the inevitable surgery. Anyway... Is this "expert" seasonal way too easy? I ask that because I took three random cars that aren't elite in the 500 PP range and won with all of them on my first try using quick tunes. Seems odd to win with mediocre cars without tweaking the tuning. :confused: Crappy times pictured below to match my rusty and crappy driving! :D

Solstice Twin Ring Standings.jpg
Charger 440 Twin Ring Standings.jpg
GNX Twin Ring Standings.jpg

Howdy old friends! Took some time off racing due to an ulnar nerve problem in my elbow. Figured I'd give it a go again tonight before the inevitable surgery. Anyway... Is this "expert" seasonal way too easy? I ask that because I took three random cars that aren't elite in the 500 PP range and won with all of them on my first try using quick tunes. Seems odd to win with mediocre cars without tweaking the tuning. :confused: Crappy times pictured below to match my rusty and crappy driving! :D

View attachment 631675 View attachment 631676 View attachment 631677
It's still good you beat the opposition and got 3 mil can't be bad days work that

Used a 450pp tuned Scion FR-S. I have the race recorded with my tune as well, should be uploaded next week.

[GT6] Seasonal Event  450pp FR-S @ Twin Rng Motegi Screenshot 2017-03-04 05-40-04.png

Back