A-Spec forum

• Thread starter shangoob
  • 4 comments
It's... pretty much the entire section besides the GT5 Questions & Answers, GT5 Seasonal Events, GT5 Marketplace, GT5 Photomode, GT5 Tuning, GT5 Course Maker, GT5 B-Spec, GT5 Online Racing, GT5 Videos, GT5 Race Reports and GT5 Drifting sub-sections.

the entire section :odd: come on, so you made a part for every thing and forget about A-spec section . it's so confusing .

any way just close the topic

the entire section :odd: come on, so you made a part for every thing and forget about A-spec section . it's so confusing .

any way just close the topic

Erm..., A-Spec is the core part of the game; the meat and potatoes that most players play the game for, spend the most time with, and enjoy the most. Any GT5 discussion is just automatically about A-Spec unless specified otherwise.

Erm..., A-Spec is the core part of the game; the meat and potatoes that most players play the game for, spend the most time with, and enjoy the most. Any GT5 discussion is just automatically about A-Spec unless specified otherwise.

friend I'm saying if there is a B-spec forum then it should be an A-spec forum

A-Spec is the core part of the game
that was in previous GTs but not this one ,it just a part of game .Now polyphony forcing us to play B-spec as A-spec equally. I believe you're doing the same thing at least if you intend to finish the game at 100% .

and there is no problem if the entire section is referring to an A-spec section..đź‘Ť .
it's a mod thing and I don't want to interfere this .

Back