Gran Turismo 5 Master Mod V1.9.2 w/ x2 B-Spec Laps Rewards X4 A-Spec Laps Rewards

Gran Turismo 5 Master Mod V1.9.2 w/ x2 B-Spec Laps Rewards X4 A-Spec Laps Rewards 1.9.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpeedyRacing
  • 2 comments
  • 495 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
SpeedyRacing submitted a new resource:

Gran Turismo 5 Master Mod V1.9.2 w/ x2 B-Spec Laps Rewards X4 A-Spec Laps Rewards - increases races n rewards

All this mod really is is Nenkais lastest (1.9.2) master mod I unpacked it increased aspec race length and credits by 4 (minus enduros). Then I repeated that process with a x2 multiplier for bspec- INstructsions are easy replace old pdipfs with this one AND delete everything in the _bdmark pdipfs folder as the game will rebuild it when you start the game if there are any issues let me know. Whenever Nenkai updates Master Mod I can update this as well...

Read more about this resource...
 
Honestly i mostly have been using it on the emulator but I would assume because this mod is built on top of master mod. And that's included inside of this. You can most likely follow the instructions for how to install master mod with this
 
Back