A-spec Intermediate Level Muscle Car Battle: Trial Mountain

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 18 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Muscle Car Battle: Trial Mountain

A-spec #62 Intermediate Level Muscle Car Battle @ Trial Mountain.png

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.
If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:

Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:
GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan
GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS
Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63
Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami
Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt
Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80
Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973
Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain
TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959
Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell
Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle
The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde
Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44
MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo
Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410
If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.
:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Should be real easy. I did it with an untuned but upgraded Shelby Series One.

At 448hp and something like 1,020kg its a handful.

I find it slow at 500pp but at 550pp... ook.

100 additional horsepower and almost 200kg less.

You will need it because I think the AI is cheating a bit as they seem to be using higher than 550pp cars like the ZR1 but anyway... not too hard...

Won this one in an almost stock 66 GT40. Actually lapped the last place Mustang. I'm loving these seasonals. Thank you @nowcontrol for keeping us updated.

Attachments

• 20180111_191926[1].jpg
    20180111_191926[1].jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 39
This race brings back memories,
Driving the '69 camaro around trial mountain in GT1 :D

I am right there with you my friend. :cheers:I used both the SS and the Z/28 from '69 what a fun race. I may go dig my El Camino out of the stockyard for this one too. Can't ask for a much better race. I can use every muscle car I have which there are many. So far my best time was in the 454 Chevelle tire smoke and all drifting through the turn at the bottom of the hill. This race doesn't cause my hand to get as sore as the race at Madrid. I staked out a good camping spot and going to hang out here for a while. I have 25+ cars I can run.

Edit: no sense ina double post. Having a whale of a fun time here. i have so many cars to choose from. I've been pushing the lead car from the bridge down the long straight and watching as it crashes into the guard rails. "70 Challenger against the '10 Viper GTS. I hogged him from the end of the 3rd lap and pushed him down the hill too. Letting some aggression:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: go and man does it feel good.

Last edited:
I'm with you on the air @bjl23. The Superbird is great here cause the wing sets the back end down nicely. I love the show on Velocity called Graveyard cars. I've been a Mopar fan since the 60's even though my first car was a 64 1/2 Mustang coupe. My best friend had a 383 Challenger with the slap stick shifter. I can't duplicate my Mustang with Gran Turismo though. I do have fun with the GT350 but out of all of them the AAR Cuda and the 454 Chevelle are my favorites. This race is allowing me to have so much fun. Even more so than the Ferrari Event at Ascari. Multiples of all of them except the El Camino and I just can't get past the white wall tires. That's why it had been in the stockyard. At least PD stayed true to the Vette with the red line tires.

Did this one on my first try with a Camaro SS '10 with my own tune. The car is stupidly easy to drive but my Boss 302 is faster though harder to drive.

The FR-S can also turn out to be muscle-bound. Tried a few cars, a couple of races for each car, and was pleasantly surprised by the De Lorean. Lots of fun. Nice opportunity to drive a varied bunch of muscle cars, both retro and modern, around one of the most iconic tracks in GT6.
PD, of course, was set to humiliate me by giving us this race as soon as I said they rarely give us Trial Mountain and presented a mission using it at the AI HUB last round.

interdelorean_zpst4w2akqj.jpg

Back