A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 21 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

A-spec #48 Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.png

A-spec [#48] Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Sloppy 2:22-24 enough for an early 3rd lap lead. Used a '02 Skyline GT-R Nur , as I'm trying to get at least 1 win registered per car in garage, as the end draws near for this game. Not sure this one is worth grinding out more, last month's intermediate was more satisfying.

Grabbed a Gold first time around with my Beautiful Aston Martin DB9 (despite the Rabbit ramming me twice - He's paying for the re-spray!) @ 500PP.

On your recommendation I used it as well, easy win, car turns in fantastic, and really rotates well on brake release. Well done jeje6410.

Thanks a lot @UltimateLurker !!!!! I appreciate a lot yours satisfaction ! !!! Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

@Jeje6410 he is very good at tuning :cheers:.

It's really very nice of you, my dear friend to say that. But I'm just trying to do my best .I still have a lot to learn . And coming from you one of the best pilots I appreciate very much.
Thanks again my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:

20161216_010759.jpg
This seasonal was a snooze fest. I used my Golf Gti that i used for the Brands Hatch seasonal and got this.

This race isnt very nice as its just too long isnt it? Be that as it may, it wasnt a hard race... I use my pink Miura and even though its down on power it corners better than the crowd.

Also they made a lot of mistakes in the end spinning off gifting you positions.

Used the stock BMW M5 for this one (okay I threw a Racing Exhaust and Intake Tuning at it for sound) and drifted my way to first. Got past the field by the end of the third lap and spent two laps holding off two LFA's and a 430 Scuderia who all of a sudden found their Go Fast buttons and rammed me on the final lap.

:mad::odd::ouch:First try and easily took 1st at the end of the 3rd lap. Took my time because I only had time for one go-round and didn't want to do it a second time. The rubber-banding AI kept me within striking distance, but I kept them solidly behind me - until the end of the last straightaway before the finishing straight. BOTH the AI cars (2nd &3rd place) didn't even touch the brakes at the end of it and cleared me completely out. I recovered as quick as I could, took 2nd back immediately but the 1st place Lexus was just too far ahead and I lost by about a second:tdown::banghead::mad::ouch:

My tuned 599 for Nordschleife made this event a nice hot lap challenge 👍. Best lap 2'13"9 improvable. Overall 11'49"9 improvable as well.

Attachments

• tmp_3884-20161224_233553-1630604192.jpg
    tmp_3884-20161224_233553-1630604192.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 20
Back