L lailoken Messages 48 Nov 30, 2010 #1 I'm at a total loss on this one... where the hell are all the trucks??? Ive been going through the used car dealer for days now
I'm at a total loss on this one... where the hell are all the trucks??? Ive been going through the used car dealer for days now
GatorAdam Messages 481 Florida Messages GatorAdam Nov 30, 2010 #2 I know you can at least get the Dodge Ram Laramie for bronzing one of the license tests. If you see a Chevy SSR in the used car lot, though, snag it immediately.
I know you can at least get the Dodge Ram Laramie for bronzing one of the license tests. If you see a Chevy SSR in the used car lot, though, snag it immediately.
Blitz24 Chromalusion Member Premium Messages 22,284 NJ/USA Messages Blitzbay Nov 30, 2010 #3 You get the Ram for bronze on IA or IB.
RustyNut Messages 181 Nov 30, 2010 #4 lailoken I'm at a total loss on this one... where the hell are all the trucks??? Ive been going through the used car dealer for days now Click to expand... All you can do is keep racing and checking on the used section, I know there's a license that gives you a prize truck, can't remember which one though. Could also trade someone for one.
lailoken I'm at a total loss on this one... where the hell are all the trucks??? Ive been going through the used car dealer for days now Click to expand... All you can do is keep racing and checking on the used section, I know there's a license that gives you a prize truck, can't remember which one though. Could also trade someone for one.
Parker Messages 2,421 Kentucky, USA Messages James_Page Messages PageyTheSquid Nov 30, 2010 #5 Just keep checking the used car lot, or bronze the IA license test for a Ram.
Bogie 19th 32nd MP Veteran Premium Messages 4,147 United States Messages KvallyX Messages KvallyX Nov 30, 2010 #6 I was awarded the F150, but I don't recall from which race.
Eunosthedeer Messages 1,062 Nov 30, 2010 #7 Like others have said, You win the Dodge Ram. I eased Laguna Seca no problem with it, Daytona is proving to be not so easy, Those damn Toyotas Guess i need to soop it up to the extreme
Like others have said, You win the Dodge Ram. I eased Laguna Seca no problem with it, Daytona is proving to be not so easy, Those damn Toyotas Guess i need to soop it up to the extreme
Blitz24 Chromalusion Member Premium Messages 22,284 NJ/USA Messages Blitzbay Nov 30, 2010 #8 Eunosthedeer Like others have said, You win the Dodge Ram. I eased Laguna Seca no problem with it, Daytona is proving to be not so easy, Those damn Toyotas Guess i need to soop it up to the extreme Click to expand... Wait till you try B-Spec with it at Daytona. You have to spam the Pace up command.
Eunosthedeer Like others have said, You win the Dodge Ram. I eased Laguna Seca no problem with it, Daytona is proving to be not so easy, Those damn Toyotas Guess i need to soop it up to the extreme Click to expand... Wait till you try B-Spec with it at Daytona. You have to spam the Pace up command.